Study Graduate Entry Medicine in English in Ukraine
No Entry Exams
Available due to Covid-19
+Why Study 3-Year Graduate Entry Medicine?
3-Year Graduate Entry Programme
- Graduates who hold a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) can apply for the International European University (IEU) 3-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme in Ukraine.
- The IEU programme commences in the fourth year of their 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine course.
- Applicants submit analytical academic transcripts with application documents and do not sit entry exams.
- Interested graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (non-BSc) can apply for a 4-Year or 5-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme at IEU.
- The IEU 3-Year Graduate Entry Programme attracts international students for a specialist medical programme studied in English.
- Students study clinical modules for medicine practice in Ukrainian hospitals and medical centres.
- Online study is temporarily available in the programme due to Covid-19 involving:
○ One clinical year is permitted for online study in 2020/21, then on-campus studies resume.
- IEU graduates qualify from a rigorous course at an established modern university and currently practise medicine in Australia, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
+What does the Online Study Option involve?
- In Ukraine, International European University (IEU) currently offers online study.
- This is a flexible study option to support students with maintaining their programme due to Covid-19.
- At IEU, students have the following online study option:
○ Can study their current year of clinical studies (2020/21) online then resume on-campus study.
- The online study framework offers robust resources for students to attend virtual lectures, use pre-recorded materials, sit online exams, and complete modules.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Medicine in Ukraine?
- International European University (IEU) is a leading contemporary tertiary institution in Ukraine’s capital city Kiev.
- IEU’s three urban campuses are based across Kiev and easily accessed with the transport infrastructure suited to the city’s two million residents.
- The university currently enrols 5,000 students with 2,000 international students drawn to IEU’s robust academic offerings.
- A range of joint programs are in place with other foremost international universities in addition to organisational partnerships for cooperative innovation including Erasmus+, MedEdWorld, and the Association for Medical Education in Europe.
- IEU offers global opportunities and development with partnerships in many countries including the United States of America, China, and Canada.
+What are the Entry Requirements?
- For the Graduate Entry Programmes in Ukraine, both International European University and Uzhhorod National University accept candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Successful applicants do not sit entrance exams for the programme.
- Applicants must submit analytical academic transcripts for their Bachelor’s Degree with admission documents for their application.
- Study Graduate Entry medicine abroad in Ukraine, Europe for advanced medical qualifications, an international degree, and global career options.
+Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Ukraine?
- Ukrainian universities are renowned for their academic history and contemporary teaching.
- Ukraine offers students a vibrant learning environment for tertiary studies in undergraduate and graduate entry medicine.
- In both cities and regional areas, the country attracts visitors for its unique landscape, history, and traditional cuisine.
- Ukrainian people are known for their hospitality with students able to learn more about culture and language while enjoying a pleasant lifestyle.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events