Study Graduate Entry Medicine in English in Ukraine
No Entry Exams
3 or 4 Years
October, November, March & May
Up to the last 3 years
3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Programme
- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU), Ukraine welcomes graduates holding a Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field to apply for the 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine course.
- The BNMU graduate programme begins in the fourth year of 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine and is taught entirely in English.
- Students are required to submit all relevant analytical academic transcripts for their application and, if accepted, there are no entry exams.
- The programme at BNMU is well-established with the immersive professional structure attracting students from all over the world who seek a rigorous course at one of the oldest medical universities in Ukraine.
- The course is consistent with EU tertiary guidelines and the university is home to 1,200 staff giving students extensive exposure to a range of experienced clinical and academic staff.
- Graduate students study pre-clinical and clinical modules working in medical facilities and hospitals in Kiev as well as lectures and tutorials which prepares them for a career in Europe and medical practise all over the world.
- Study Medicine Europe’s (SME) Transcript Evaluation Team has authorisation to assess and evaluate graduate programme applications from candidates including their Bachelor’s studies documentation and academic transcripts; refer to the Graduate Entry Assessment Process tab for all key details.
3-Year Graduate Entry Programme
- Uzhhorod National University (UzhNU), Ukraine offers the 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme to candidates with a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc).
- The Graduate Entry Programme commences in the third or fourth year of the 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine Programme.
- There are no entry exams and students submit analytical academic transcripts to apply.
- UzhNU is well-regarded with many international students for its programmes taught in English and it is a leading medical school.
- Students complete intensive clinical studies over the three years and graduate with an advanced qualification as a Doctor of Medicine (MD).
- UzhNU graduates practise medicine internationally including in Europe, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Study Medicine Europe’s (SME) Transcript Evaluation Team is authorised to assess graduate programme applications, which includes the evaluation of academic transcripts and Bachelor’s studies; see the Graduate Entry Assessment Process tab for all details.
3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Programme
- Sumy State University (SSU), Ukraine offers the 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine course to graduates with a science-related Bachelor’s Degree such as Biomedical Science.
- The course is taught entirely in English with studies commencing in the fourth year of the SSU undergraduate 6-Year Medicine Course.
- To apply, there are no entrance exams with student eligibility assessed based on their analytical academic transcripts along with application documents.
- The SSU graduate programme has a rigorous pedagogical framework of pre-clinical and clinical modules with students learning key fundamentals in the university, clinical and professional development settings.
- The SSU clinical rotations include hospitals and facilities as well as volunteering opportunities to establish their medical skills.
- Graduates from SSU are sought after for their fundamental and clinical skills with their globally-recognised qualification enabling them to pursue international work.
- The Transcript Evaluation Team at Study Medicine Europe (SME) has authorisation to assess graduate programme applications (inclusive of Bachelor’s studies documentation and academic transcripts); the Graduate Entry Assessment Process tab below outlines all essential information.
3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Programme
- Zaporizhia State Medical University (ZSMU), Ukraine offers the 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine course to Bachelor’s Degree graduates from a science-related field, e.g. Biomedical Science.
- The ZSMU programme has high international regard as it is one of the oldest universities in Ukraine, it has its own medical clinic, and programmes are taught in English.
- To apply, candidates submit their analytical academic transcripts and application documentation and do not sit entry exams.
- The ZSMU graduate programme aligns with the EU’s tertiary medicine standards with students learning from a pre-clinical theory and clinical practical pedagogy in world-class facilities.
- As a programme that offers an international accreditation, students are continually undertaking clinical modules, attending lectures and seminars, and learning from specialists who oversee the prestigious faculty.
- ZSMU graduates work all over the world and have highly established networks due to the size of the university plus its sizable international student community.
- The Study Medicine Europe (SME) Transcript Evaluation Team is authorised to assess candidate applications for the graduate programme (inclusive of academic transcripts and Bachelor’s Degree documents); the Graduate Entry Assessment Process tab provides all further information.
- Study Medicine Europe (SME) provides the opportunity for students studying in Europe to complete clinical rotations for up to three years in professional medical settings outside of Europe.
- SME matches the rotations in teaching hospitals and clinical facilities in the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA and Australia.
- In order to apply to SME for the rotations opportunity, interested students are required to:
- Send SME the name of the department and the duration of the rotation in the specified department according to the university’s study programme as well as their CV.
- SME also needs to receive a confirmed application authorisation from the Professor coordinating the student’s programme.
- Places in these regions are limited to availability in order of the application and the desired location with SME offering rotation places accordingly.
- These international matched clinical rotation opportunities expand the scope of student’s clinical experience and prepare them for a global medicine career.
- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU) is in Kiev, the capital city of Ukraine.
- The university was founded in 1840 and has an extensive history as one of the foremost medical training facilities in Ukraine attracting many expert Ukrainian medicine professionals and academics.
- BNMU has 10,000 students training in medicine, including 1,300 international students from over 50 countries.
- The teaching and research faculty of BNMU work across 10 faculties with over 1,200 teaching staff.
- The university is well integrated into the European medical, educational, and scientific community which offers students significant exposure to leading working medical professionals.
- Uzhhorod National University (UzhNU) is centrally located in the Western Ukraine city of Uzhhorod near Slovakia and Hungary.
- UzhNU is one of Ukraine’s most renowned public universities and has been an academic leader since it was founded in 1945.
- 13,000 students are currently enrolled at the university with international students drawn to the university for its dynamic programs taught in English.
- UzhNU has a strong history of excellence with its 20 faculties and focus on higher learning reflected in the motto, “The more we know – the more we can”.
- The university is a foremost academic destination for higher learning and research with laboratories, meeting centers, and institutes.
- Sumy State University (SSU) is in Sumy city in the North-East of Ukraine.
- It is attended by roughly 16,000 students of which 1,300 are foreign. The university is well-known for its lively international student community.
- According to the university rankings sites Webometrics, U-Multirank and uniRank, SSU is one of the top Ukrainian universities.
- The university boasts about 200 international partners.
- Home to almost 100 sports clubs, SSU students enjoy excellent sporting facilities.
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU) is a leader in the field of medical education and innovation in Ukraine.
- The university has a prestigious English-language medical programme which is fully-accredited and globally-recognised.
- ZSMU is well-regarded for its international programmes. Currently, there are over 2,200 international students from approximately 40 countries.
- The university is also one of very few in Ukraine to boast its own University Clinic.
- Students of ZSMU can enjoy an excellent university experience with its lively social life as and top-notch sports facilities.
- For the Graduate Entry Programmes in Ukraine, Uzhhorod National University accept candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Successful applicants do not sit entrance exams for the programme.
- Applicants must submit analytical academic transcripts for their Bachelor’s Degree with admission documents for their application.
- Study Graduate Entry medicine abroad in Ukraine, Europe for advanced medical qualifications, an international degree, and global career options.
- Study Medicine Europe facilitates the application and entry to Graduate Medicine Programmes in Ukraine for graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a science-related field with no entrance exams for successful applicants.
- SME Assesses applications to the Graduate Programme with the following steps:
- Completion of the due diligence process on behalf of the medical university
- Comparison of the transcripts of the students from their past studies with the study programme of the medical university
- Submission of the comparison for approval to both the respective ministry of education and the medical university itself.
- Ukrainian universities are renowned for their academic history and contemporary teaching.
- Ukraine offers students a vibrant learning environment for tertiary studies in undergraduate and graduate entry medicine.
- In both cities and regional areas, the country attracts visitors for its unique landscape, history, and traditional cuisine.
- Ukrainian people are known for their hospitality with students able to learn more about culture and language while enjoying a pleasant lifestyle.