Study Graduate Entry Medicine in English in Ukraine
No Entry Exams
Available due to Covid-19
Up to the last 3 years
+Why Study 3-Year or 4-Year with BSc Degree Graduate Entry Medicine?
3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Programme
- Uzhhorod National University (UzhNU), Ukraine offers the 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme to candidates with a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc).
- The Graduate Entry Programme commences in the third or fourth year of the 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine Programme.
- There are no entry exams and students submit analytical academic transcripts to apply.
- UzhNU is well-regarded with many international students for its programmes taught in English and it is a leading medical school.
- Students complete intensive clinical studies over the three years and graduate with an advanced qualification as a Doctor of Medicine (MD).
- UzhNU graduates practise medicine internationally including in Europe, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Medicine in Ukraine?
- Uzhhorod National University (UzhNU) is centrally located in the Western Ukraine city of Uzhhorod near Slovakia and Hungary.
- UzhNU is one of Ukraine’s most renowned public universities and has been an academic leader since it was founded in 1945.
- 13,000 students are currently enrolled at the university with international students drawn to the university for its dynamic programs taught in English.
- UzhNU has a strong history of excellence with its 20 faculties and focus on higher learning reflected in the motto, “The more we know – the more we can”.
- The university is a foremost academic destination for higher learning and research with laboratories, meeting centers, and institutes.
+What are the Entry Requirements?
- For the Graduate Entry Programmes in Ukraine, both International European University and Uzhhorod National University accept candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Successful applicants do not sit entrance exams for the programme.
- Applicants must submit analytical academic transcripts for their Bachelor’s Degree with admission documents for their application.
- Study Graduate Entry medicine abroad in Ukraine, Europe for advanced medical qualifications, an international degree, and global career options.
+Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Ukraine?
- Ukrainian universities are renowned for their academic history and contemporary teaching.
- Ukraine offers students a vibrant learning environment for tertiary studies in undergraduate and graduate entry medicine.
- In both cities and regional areas, the country attracts visitors for its unique landscape, history, and traditional cuisine.
- Ukrainian people are known for their hospitality with students able to learn more about culture and language while enjoying a pleasant lifestyle.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events