Why Choose to Study Medicine in Serbia At an Accredited European University?
Exams in Biology & Chemistry
Serbian Universities to Study Medicine in English
+ What is the 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine Course?
- University of Belgrade is the oldest medical school in the Balkan region established in 1808.
- This university is a perfect choice for candidates who wish to study medicine in Europe.
- It is among the top ranked universities in the Academic Ranking of World Universities and is currently ranked 260th in the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities.
- The university has a reputation for excellent teaching staff with regular reviews taking place to ensure teaching quality remains high.
- The Medicine course is broken into two cycles; the first two years of the programme covers pre-clinical subjects with the next four years more focused on clinical studies.
- The final year includes a one-year medical internship before students complete all state exams that will allow them to graduate.
+ What are the Undergraduate Entry Requirements?
Applicants are required to submit the following information:
- An application with the following details: a bio, education history, the course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education diploma.
- Photocopy of passport and birth certificate, along with a certificate confirming competency with speaking in English.
- Two 4/5cm photos are required.
+ Why Study Medicine in Serbia?
- With a population of just over 7 million, Serbia has enjoyed a steady, upper-middle income economy in recent years.
- The services sector dominates the Serbian economy, with industry and agriculture also vital to the success of the economy.
- Serbia is a peaceful, welcoming country which ranks highly in the Human Development Index, Social Progress Index and Global Peace Index.
- Modern Serbia is home to a rich diversity of cultures and has a very efficient road network, especially near major cities such as Belgrade.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events