Why Study Dentistry in English at Kiev Medical University in Ukraine?
- Entry to the course is guaranteed and no entry exams are required
- Tuition fees are very affordable at $3,600 (£2,600) per year for the Dentistry course
- BSc graduates may apply for Graduate Entry
- Entry every September & March
- Globally qualifications recognised
+ Why choose Kiev Medical University?
- One of the leading Ukrainian institutes for medical education, Kiev Medical University is the most prestigious medical education institution in Kiev.
- The university boasts excellent teaching standards and stays up-to-date with the ongoing international developments in medical education.
- The university features many extracurricular activities and sports activities to encourage students to remain fit and active.
- Centrally located in the vibrant city of Kiev, this university is an attractive option for students.
+ What does the Dentistry programme involve?
- The programme is available in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
- It is 5 years in duration and each year is split into two semesters.
- The university has devised the curriculum in accordance to EU rules.
- The first three years are dedicated to pre-clinical subjects while the final three years focus on to the clinical subjects.
- The course is taught through a variety of formats including: lectures, class-based learning, labs, workshops, seminars and consultations.
- The faculty members are dynamic, English fluent, experienced and versatile. They strive to incorporate all the latest methods into their teaching.
+ What does the Graduate Entry in the Medicine Programme Entail?
- The option for Graduate Entry is available to those who have already attained an undergraduate degree in a field related to the sciences.
- Graduate Entry presents an attractive prospect for those wishing to continue their studies, widen their job prospects and speed up the process of obtaining a Dentistry degree.
- Graduates may be offered the option of commencing their studies in a later year without taking entrance exams provided that they meet certain requirements.
- When submitting their application, graduates will need to send in the necessary admission documents (see the below list) as well as the analytical transcripts of the courses in which they have already graduated.
+ How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees (£)|
|Dentistry||September & March||2,800|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
+ Admission to Kiev Medical University
Applicants are required to provide the following information:
- Complete application form
- International Passport
- Scanned passport sized photograph
- A copy of your secondary education results with physics, chemistry, biology and English as compulsory subjects
- Proof of date of birth
- Any other education documents if available
- A personal data use consent form
+ Life in Kiev
- With its low cost of living and wealth of things to do, Kiev is an ideal choice for international students.
- Steeped in history and culture, Kiev is one of the oldest cities in Eastern Europe and is filled with interesting sights and attractions.
- With its abundance of parks and nearby beach, it is a great option for nature-lovers.
- Renowned for its distinctive cuisine, Kiev offers an abundance of top-quality, inexpensive food.
- The city has a variety of efficient and low-cost public transport options including a Metro, buses and trams.
+ Living in Ukraine
- The country of Ukraine is Europe’s biggest country and has a wealth of diverse cultures.
- Ukrainians are well-known for their openness and hospitality.
- A nature-lover’s haven, Ukraine is renowned for its breathtaking natural landscapes and has 20 natural reserves.
Watch Our Videos