Why Study Dentistry in English at Kiev Medical University in Ukraine?
No entry exams
Dentistry: 5 Years
October & March
+ Why choose Kiev Medical University?
- One of the leading Ukrainian institutes for medical education, Kiev Medical University is the most prestigious medical education institution in Kiev.
- The university boasts excellent teaching standards and stays up-to-date with the ongoing international developments in medical education.
- The university features many extracurricular activities and sports activities to encourage students to remain fit and active.
- Centrally located in the vibrant city of Kiev, this university is an attractive option for students.
+ What does the Dentistry programme involve?
- The programme is available in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
- It is 5 years in duration and each year is split into two semesters.
- The university has devised the curriculum in accordance to EU rules.
- The first three years are dedicated to pre-clinical subjects while the final three years focus on to the clinical subjects.
- The course is taught through a variety of formats including: lectures, class-based learning, labs, workshops, seminars and consultations.
- The faculty members are dynamic, English fluent, experienced and versatile. They strive to incorporate all the latest methods into their teaching.
+ How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ()|
|Dentistry||October & March||3,800|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
+ Admission to Kiev Medical University
Applicants are required to provide the following information:
- Complete application form
- International Passport
- Scanned passport sized photograph
- A copy of your secondary education results with physics, chemistry, biology and English as compulsory subjects
- Proof of date of birth
- Any other education documents if available
- A personal data use consent form
+ Life in Kiev
- With its low cost of living and wealth of things to do, Kiev is an ideal choice for international students.
- Steeped in history and culture, Kiev is one of the oldest cities in Eastern Europe and is filled with interesting sights and attractions.
- With its abundance of parks and nearby beach, it is a great option for nature-lovers.
- Renowned for its distinctive cuisine, Kiev offers an abundance of top-quality, inexpensive food.
- The city has a variety of efficient and low-cost public transport options including a Metro, buses and trams.
+ Living in Ukraine
- The country of Ukraine is Europe’s biggest country and has a wealth of diverse cultures.
- Ukrainians are well-known for their openness and hospitality.
- A nature-lover’s haven, Ukraine is renowned for its breathtaking natural landscapes and has 20 natural reserves.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events