Apply for Student Loans for Medical Studies in Europe
50% of the annual tuition fees
From the 2nd year onwards
- Average of 75% GPA
- British or Irish Residency
10% per annum
Monthly equal instalments
Student Loans at New Vision University
- New Vision University is currently our only partner university which offers student loans through local Georgian banks.
- This loan will cover 50% of the annual tuition fees and covers one full academic year.
- The student loan will be applicable in the second year.
- For more information on getting a student loan to study in Georgia, please contact one of our representatives.
To be eligible for a loan from New Vision University, students will need to meet specific criteria.
- Loans are only available to candidates from the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland with a minimum residency of three years.
- The minimum number of guarantors is two. All of the applicant’s guarantors should have the same residency status from the same country.
- The student needs to pass all subjects of the previous academic year.
- The student needs to achieve an average grade of 75% or more in the modules of the previous academic year.
Paying Back the Loan
- Students will receive a grace period of one year. In other words, they will need to start repaying the loan one year after they graduate.
- However, in the event that the student drops out from the course, then the loan will be immediately payable.
- There is also an interest rate of 10% per annum.
- Please note that repayments are made in equal monthly instalments.
- The repayment period is 3-5 years. Students have the option to choose the period.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events