Why Choose to Study Dentistry at Internationally Accredited Universities in Ukraine?
No entry exams
+What is the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Course?
- The International European University (IEU) 5-Year Undergraduate Programme is taught in English in Kiev, Ukraine.
- The programme is structured into two semesters each year comprising pre-clinical and clinical modules.
- Students study their first two years of fundamental theory then progress to clinical dentistry training in professional and learning environments.
- Students learn from esteemed teaching staff and are qualified with an international dentistry degree.
- Graduates from Undergraduate Entry Dentistry currently practise all over the world including in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Study dentistry in Kiev, Ukraine with the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme at Kiev Medical University (KMU).
- All modules are taught entirely in English and there are two semesters each year of the programme.
- Professors are highly experienced and the curriculum is developed in line with European Union standards.
- The programme involves pre-clinical modules of fundamental theory and clinical modules of dentistry practice.
- Students learn at KMU in world-class settings for their lectures, seminars, tutorials, laboratories, and clinical studies.
- Graduates from KMU work all over the world with their dentistry qualification.
- Study dentistry in Ukraine at Uzhhorod National University (UzhNU) with the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme.
- The five-year programme has two semesters each year and is in English.
- UzhNU is a historic learning environment with a highly experienced faculty and modern facilities.
- Students study pre-clinical modules of fundamental theory of dentistry.
- They then progress to clinical modules in professional settings to learn clinical dentistry procedures and surgeries.
- Students graduate with an international qualification and can practise dentistry in Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU), Ukraine offers the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme for international students.
- BNMU is regarded for its global qualification and teaches this programme entirely in English with all faculty highly experienced in practical and theoretical dentistry.
- The comprehensive undergraduate dentistry training is in partnership with Kiev Hospital and the Scientific Research Center’s programmes for dentistry.
- Students study over five years, with preclinical and clinical modules structured into two semesters per year equipping students with dynamic dentistry skills.
- BNMU students complete world-class laboratories on-campus and off-campus to achieve strong understanding theoretical and practical studies in all dentistry procedures.
- The university’s learning facilities prepare students for their dentistry specialty and graduates current practise in the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada.
- The Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU) course in Ukraine is a 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme.
- All modules are taught entirely in English with two semesters every year.
- Students study in a professional environment with ZSMU’s knowledgeable and experienced faculty.
- Over the five years, students complete pre-clinical modules focused on advanced theory then they complete clinical modules that equip them to practise dentistry.
- Course content is sophisticated incorporating medical and biological studies, as well as clinical components and procedures.
- The rigorous learning environment equips ZSMU graduates for a dentistry career with alumni working internationally in Canada, India, and Australia.
+What is the 3-Year or 4-Year with BSc Degree Graduate Entry Dentistry Course?
3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Dentistry Course
- Uzhhorod National University (UzhNU), Ukraine offers the 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Dentistry Programme to graduates with a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc).
- The course commences in Year Two or Year Three of the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme.
- To apply, there are no entry exams and applicants submit university transcripts.
- UzhNU’s 3-Year or 4-Year Dentistry Graduate Entry Programme is taught in English with two semesters of study each year.
- The curriculum adheres to European Union standards and comprises clinical modules comprising dentistry procedures and surgeries.
- Graduates from UzhNU are able to practise dentistry internationally in many countries including India, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
+What Universities Offer Dentistry in Ukraine?
- International European University (IEU) is a highly accredited tertiary institution in Kiev, the capital city of Ukraine.
- The three modern campuses of IEU currently have over 5,000 students enrolled including 2,000 international students.
- The university’s School of dentistry includes offerings of over 80 medical specialties taught in English that attracts a high calibre of global applicants.
- IEU operates advanced multidisciplinary programs and joint initiatives with over 36 countries worldwide including Canada and the United States.
- A leader in dental education, Kiev Medical University is the most prestigious medical institutions in Ukraine.
- Kiev Medical University has top-quality teaching standards that keep pace with the all the latest developments in medical education.
- Students enjoy a diverse range of extracurricular activities and sports clubs.
- The university is situated in the heart of the vibrant city of Kiev, making it an enticing option for students with a taste for adventure.
- Uzhhorod National University (UzhNU) is based in the heritage city of Uzhhorod, Western Ukraine at the border of Slovakia and near the Hungarian border.
- It is one of Ukraine’s leading, not-for-profit public universities with a renowned history of academia since it was founded in 1945.
- UzhNU has a student population of around 13,000 students and draws international students for its well-established curriculum of courses taught in English.
- The university has 20 faculties and over 3,000 academic staff.
- UzhNU’s academic excellence is reflected in the motto, “The more we know – the more we can”.
- The university is a participant in numerous international partnerships for research and pedagogical practice including Erasmus+ and European scientific projects.
- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU) is based in Ukraine’s capital city, Kiev.
- The university was founded in the 19th century and is one of the oldest tertiary institutions in Ukraine having made extensive contributions to the medical field.
- BNMU attracts many of Ukraine’s most skilled and experienced faculty with over 1,200 teaching and research staff.
- The university currently has 10,000 students and due to its global presence, this includes 1,300 international students from over 55 countries.
- BNMU offers a comprehensive curriculum developed to European Union standards and has international partnerships with research institutions and organisations.
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU) is a long-established leader in the field of dental education in Ukraine.
- ZSMU boasts an esteemed 5-year English-language dental programme which is fully-accredited and recognised worldwide.
- The university has a vibrant community of international students hailing from over 40 countries worldwide.
- Students of ZSMU have access to state-of-the-art equipment and IT facilities.
+What are the Undergraduate Entry Requirements?
- Prospective medical and dental students from all over the world can apply for programmes in medicine and dentistry taught entirely in English.
- Candidates are not required to sit entrance exams and must complete application documents for the following:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study overseas
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+What are the Graduate Entry Requirements?
- Graduate Entry Programmes in Ukraine are available to graduates with a Bachelor’s qualification (BSc).
- Successful candidates are not required to sit for entrance exams.
- For applications, candidates must submit an analytical academic transcript of their Bachelor’s Qualification (or related) in addition to the application documents.
- Study Graduate Entry Dentistry abroad for advanced qualifications, career acceleration and a competitive, internationally recognised dentistry degree.
+Why Study Dentistry in Ukraine?
- Students studying at universities in Ukraine benefit from the highly established institutions that are recognised for their academic research and dynamic faculties.
- Ukraine attracts many international students to study dentistry in English while living in a vibrant, progressive country with a rich academic history.
- Throughout Ukraine there are many established medical schools as well as universities and institutions specifically teaching dentistry.
- Dentistry students in Ukraine can enjoy modern facilities and clinical settings that prepare them for a long, successful career in dentistry.
- The country boasts a beautiful climate and an affordable lifestyle with students able to focus on their tertiary studies while embarking on their professional dentistry career.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events