Why Choose to Study Dentistry at Internationally Accredited Universities in Ukraine?
- Guaranteed course entry and no entry exams required
- Tuition fees are very affordable, starting from just $3,600 (approx. £2,600) per year
- Entry takes place every September & March
- BSc holders may avail of Graduate Entry options
- Qualifications are internationally recognised
Study Dentistry in English in these Ukrainian Universities
+Why Choose Kiev Medical University?
- A leader in dental education, Kiev Medical University is one of the most prestigious medical institutions in Ukraine.
- Kiev Medical University has top-quality teaching standards that keep pace with the all the latest developments in medical education.
- Students enjoy a diverse range of extracurricular activities and sports clubs.
- The university is situated in the heart of the vibrant city of Kiev, making it an enticing option for students with a taste for adventure.
- Candidates who already have a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree may be eligible for Graduate Entry.
Watch Our Videos