Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry at New Vision University?
No entry exams
September & March
+ Why Choose New Vision University?
- New Vision University (NVU) in Tbilisi is one of the most rapidly growing universities in Georgia.
- NVU has a low student-teacher ratio and there are over 400 professors, scholars and practitioners on staff.
- Three-quarters of NVU’s total student body is made up of students from over 25 different countries.
- Those who are new to the country can familiarise themselves with the local culture, lifestyle and history by joining the university’s societies.
- It’s easy to make new friends with the university’s diverse offering of societies and clubs.
+ The 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme
- New Vision University’s graduate entry dentistry programme is open to candidates who already have a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in a science-related field such as Biomedical Science.
- The graduate entry dentistry programme is four years in duration and is fully taught through English.
- Those who undertake the Graduate Entry pathway can accelerate their studies by starting in the second year of the five-year dentistry course.
- In the course, students initially focus on pre-clinical study through which they gain an understanding of dentistry fundamentals before moving to practical years that includes clinical training on-campus preparing students for all aspects of dentistry procedures and surgeries. Additional clinical practice will take place during the summer periods.
- Upon graduation, students receive a fully-accredited and internationally-recognised dental degree.
+ How is the Online Personalised Study Programme Offered?
- Students at New Vision University, Georgia can receive flexible learning to suit their academic needs through the online study option.
- The online learning option includes live-streamed classes through an interactive teaching platform, video lectures, question banks and more.
- Students can study partially online for a 4-Year Graduate course.
+ How Much Does the Programme Cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ()|
|Dentistry||November & March||7000|
|Clinical Exposure||Period||Total Fees ($)|
|Extra Clinical Hours||Summer||1800|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
+ What Funding Options are Available?
- New Vision University, Georgia is offering student loans through local Georgian banks.
- The student loans cover half of the annual tuition fees over the course of one full academic year.
- In 2022, 45 scholarships that cover 50% of the annual tuition fees are offered through SME.
- Extra scholarships covering 25% of the academic year’s tuition fees are offered every year to New Vision University students.
+ What are the Entry Requirements?
+ Admission to New Vision University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application with the following details: a bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Georgia.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ Life in Tbilisi
- Dubbed “the most exciting city” of 2018 by Forbes Magazine, Tbilisi offers a wealth of things to see and do for adventure-hungry students.
- The cost of living in Tbilisi is significantly lower than that of other cities, especially in the housing market.
- Tbilisi has a cheap and reliable public transport system, so you can get around with ease.
- The city has a wide range of cultural activities and events to enjoy.
- Nighthawks will enjoy the city’s fantastic selection of nightclubs, bars, and live music venues.
+ Life in Georgia
- Georgia is a very safe country to live in due to its low crime rates and famously hospitable population.
- Gourmands will enjoy the rich food culture which draws inspiration from neighbouring regions.
- Those who love the great outdoors will relish exploring Georgia’s spectacular landscape. There are plenty of trails to discover in places such as the Great Caucus range and the Tusheti National Park.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events