Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry at New Vision University with personalised learning (online or on-campus)?
No entry exams
3750/year (1st year: 5000)
Available due to Covid-19
+Why Choose New Vision University?
- New Vision University (NVU) in Tbilisi is one of the most rapidly growing universities in Georgia.
- NVU has a low student-teacher ratio and there are over 400 professors, scholars and practitioners on staff.
- Three-quarters of NVU’s total student body is made up of students from over 25 different countries.
- Those who are new to the country can familiarise themselves with the local culture, lifestyle and history by joining the Georgian Language Club.
- It’s easy to make new friends with the university’s diverse offering of societies and clubs.
- You can divide your studies between online and on-campus learning. Students in the 4-year graduate entry programme can study online for up to the first year and then spend the rest of their time at NVU. This is a temporary option due to Covid-19 to keep students on-track with their studies.
+What Does the Online Learning Involve?
- The online learning can be customised to suit your unique academic and social needs.
- You can watch video lectures from your professors.
- You can engage in live-streamed classes via an interactive teaching platform.
- Test your theoretical knowledge with a Question Bank.
- You can sit exams (e.g. MCQs, Open Questions etc) online.
+What Does the Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme Involve?
- New Vision University’s graduate entry dentistry programme is open to candidates who already have a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree.
- The graduate entry dentistry programme is four years in duration and is fully taught through English.
- Those who undertake the Graduate Entry pathway can accelerate their studies by starting in the second year of the five-year dentistry course.
- In the course, students initially focus on pre-clinical study through which they can gain an understanding of dentistry fundamentals. They then move on to clinical training, concluding with an internship and state exams.
- Upon graduation, students receive a fully-accredited and internationally-recognised dental degree.
- Graduates can practise dentistry in Georgia and across the world.
+How Much Does the Programme Cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees *()|
|Dentistry||November & March||3750 (1st year: 5000)/year|
*Students have to pay the full tuition in first year, but will receive a 25% discount in each of the following years if they pass all their subjects.
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
+What Funding Options are Available?
- New Vision University provides student loans that cover half of the annual tuition fees and covers one full academic year.
- Read the Student Loans page to learn more about eligibility criteria and loan repayments.
- You can win one of five scholarships for New Vision University by attending one of Study Medicine Europe’s Open Days.
- Alternatively, you can gain a scholarship covering 25% of the following academic year’s tuition fees by passing all of your subjects.
- Read our Scholarships page to learn more about scholarships for New Vision University.
+Admission to New Vision University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application with the following details: a bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Georgia.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+Life in Tbilisi
- Dubbed “the most exciting city” of 2018 by Forbes Magazine, Tbilisi offers a wealth of things to see and do for adventure-hungry students.
- The cost of living in Tbilisi is significantly lower than that of other cities, especially in the housing market.
- Tbilisi has a cheap and reliable public transport system, so you can get around with ease.
- The city has a wide range of cultural activities and events to enjoy.
- Nighthawks will enjoy the city’s fantastic selection of nightclubs, bars, and live music venues.
+Life in Georgia
- Georgia is a very safe country to live in due to its low crime rates and famously hospitable population.
- Gourmands will enjoy the rich food culture which draws inspiration from neighbouring regions.
- Those who love the great outdoors will relish exploring Georgia’s spectacular landscape. There are plenty of trails to discover in places such as the Great Caucus range and the Tusheti National Park.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events