Why Choose Serbian Medical Universities?
Medicine: Exams in Biology & Chemistry
Dentistry: No entry exams
Medicine: 6 Years
Dentistry: 5 Years
+How much are the programmes?
- The fees for the medical and dentistry programmes at Serbian universities are as follows:
|Medical University||Programme (English)||Enrollment||Tuition Fees per Year ()|
|University of Belgrade School of Medicine||Medicine/Dentistry||October||Medicine: 6,000/year Dentistry: 5,500/year|
- Each programme is taught entirely through English and lasts for 6 years.
+How are the courses taught?
- Taught in English, this course is six years in duration.
- Programmes encompass clinical practice and theory and a one-year medical internship.
- Students have to pass all state exams for licensing.
- This six-year course is completely taught in English.
- The course combines a mix of theoretical and practical elements. Students will need to complete clinical training, clinical practice and apprenticeship as well as the study of pre- and post-clinical dentistry procedures.
- Upon successful completion, the student obtains a master’s degree and becomes a dentist.
+Am I eligible for admission?
- Candidates both from within and outside the EU can apply for the medicine and dentistry programmes at Serbian medical universities.
+Is student funding available?
- Please note that Study Medicine Europe does not offer a student loan service. However, our team is always looking for alternative new financial aid options available to students in Serbia.
- If you are interested in studying in Serbia and would like to know more about student loans, contact Study Medicine Europe. Our team will keep you informed of all the latest developments regarding Serbian student loans and will answer any questions you may have.
+When are the deadlines?
- Students will need to submit their admission documents by mid to late June.
- The academic year is split into two semesters. The timetable will be structured as follows:
|Winter Semester||Early October||Mid January|
|Vacation time||Early February||Mid February|
|Summer Semester||Late February||Early June|
|Easter Holidays||Early April||Early April|
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events