Why Study Dentistry in Georgia at internationally accredited dental universities with personalised learning (online or on-campus)?
No entry exams
Available due to Covid-19
+Why Choose New Vision University?
- New Vision University is located in the heart of Georgia’s capital city, Tbilisi.
- The university aims to foster an open and collaborative environment that encourages student engagement.
- NVU is committed to delivering excellence in education and offers one of the most innovative dental programmes in Georgia.
- The university offers a 5-year dentistry programme which is fully taught through English.
- It also provides an accelerated 4-year Graduate Entry pathway which is available to candidates who already hold a Bachelor of Science degree. This allows students to enter in the second year of the five-year course without taking entrance exams.
- You can split your studies between online and on-campus learning. Due to Covid-19, students have the temporary option to study online for up to the first 2 years.
- Some of our partner universities in Georgia provide funding options in the form of Student Loans and Scholarships.
+Why Choose Caucasus Medical University?
- Founded in 2004, Caucasus International University has become one of the leading dentistry schools in Europe.
- With this university, you are guaranteed world-renowned professors and there are an ever-increasing number of students attending the university every year.
- The dentistry programme is updated regularly to ensure it is line with European requirements.
- The university has top of the range laboratories to ensure students have access to everything they need to learn about dentistry for the duration of the programme.
- They are also partnered with universities throughout the world including Georgia State University in the U.S and the French business school Grenoble.
- Get more information on studying dentistry in this Georgian medical university now.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events