Why Study Dentistry in Georgia at internationally accredited dental universities?
- Entry is guaranteed.
- Tuition fees from $3,600 (approx. £3,000) a year.
- Entry is in October & March.
- Globally recognised qualifications.
Georgian Universities to Study Dentistry
+Why Choose Caucasus Medical University?
- Founded in 2004, Caucasus International University has become one of the leading dentistry schools in Europe.
- With this university, you are guaranteed world-renowned professors and there are an ever-increasing number of students attending the university every year.
- The dentistry programme is updated regularly to ensure it is line with European requirements.
- The university has top of the range laboratories to ensure students have access to everything they need to learn about dentistry for the duration of the programme.
- They are also partnered with universities throughout the world including Georgia State University in the U.S and the French business school Grenoble.
- Get more information on studying dentistry in this Georgian medical university now.
Watch Our Videos