Why Study Dentistry in Romania at Internationally Respected Dental Universities?
No entry exams
Dentistry: 6 Years
Romanian Universities to Study Dentistry:
+Why Choose “Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy – Iasi?
- ”Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy – Iasi was established in 1879.
- This university is a great option for candidates who intend to study dentistry in Europe.
- It is one of the oldest universities in the country and has an excellent reputation.
- It is made up of four schools which include medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and biomedical engineering, in addition to eight medical colleges.
- There are 28 laboratories in the Academic Medical Centre as well as multiple auditoriums and a library that contains in excess of 470,000 titles.
- More than 800 professors are employed by the university which offers graduate and postgraduate course to in excess of 4,000 students.
- Tuition fees are €5,000 annually.
- Student admission to study dentistry in this Romanian university takes place in October.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events