Why Study Dentistry in Romania at Internationally Respected Dental Universities?
No entry exams
Romanian Universities to Study Dentistry in English
+ What is the 6-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Course?
- “Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy – Iasi was established in 1879 and is one of the oldest universities in the country with an excellent reputation.
- It is made up of four schools which include medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and biomedical engineering, in addition to eight medical colleges.
- The duration of the dentistry course is six years and is taught entirely in English.
- During the final year, students must cover a number of integrated courses on oral training and also complete a dissertation thesis.
- More than 800 professors are employed by the university which offers graduate and postgraduate course to in excess of 4,000 students.
+ What are the Undergraduate Entry Requirements?
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- The Baccalaureate diploma or an equivalent copy and authenticated translation in Romanian in two copies and transcripts of records/diploma supplement.
- Copy of valid passport (pages 1-4) or an official valid form of identification.
- Birth certificate (two submissions required: one copy and one authenticated translation).
- Medical certificate containing proof of vaccination against hepatitis B, confirmation of any chronic diseases and a psychological assessment.
- Four passport-sized photos.
+ Why Study Dentistry in Romania?
- Romania is located at the crossroads of Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe and has an estimated population of 19 million.
- In the past 20 years, Romania has been transformed into a major center for mobile technology, information security, and related hardware research.
- It became a member of NATO in 2004 and joined the European Union in 2007.
- Since 1989, Romania has reformed its education system mainly by developing new disciplines and adopting international information emphasising towards a more open society including new emphasis on business, arts and humanities.
- Today, Romania is a major hub for exchanging knowledge and information on recent trends, techniques and researches in dental science to dental experts, research scholars, scientists, professors and dental students from all over the world.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events