Study 3-Year Medicine. Online Options. Funding Available.
Open days
Join Our Open Days
Study Medicine Europe Open days

License to Practice Medicine in the US

All of our medical graduates can work in the USA since all of Study Medicine Europe’s partner universities are approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO). You may feel nervous about working in America after having studied at one of our partner universities, but rest assured as Study Medicine Europe are here to guide and support you through your journey to becoming a practicing doctor.

Applying for a Licence to Practice in the US

To practice medicine in America, you must first register with the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). Once you have completed this, you are allowed to sit for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).

How SME Can Help You Obtain A License to Practice in the US

Study Medicine Europe can help ensure that you meet any and all requirements for the successful alignment of your medical education qualitative assessment. Here’s how:
    1.We will advise you on how to register at the relevant regulatory body for medicine, dentistry or veterinary medicine.
    2.We will organize the collection, legalization and translation of all the necessary documents from your university.
    3.We have liaised with providers of the USMLE exam who will train you on how to prepare.
    4.From day one, we will provide you with access to regular webinars where our qualified postgraduate team will guide and advise you on how to pursue a medical career in the USA.

Extra Job-Seeking Support Services

To help jump-start your career in the USA, Study Medicine Europe offers CV modification, interview counselling, and courses on how to enhance your portfolio. You can learn more about these services on our “Job Seeking Support” page.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success StoriesReviews
Open DaysEntry Exams
Networking Events
+Our Students
+Authorised Recruiters

Callback Request

Join Our Open Days