License to Practice Medicine in the UKNow that you have graduated, you need to start work and we, here at Study Medicine Europe, are here to help you.
How SME Can Help You Obtain A UK License to PracticeIf you are interested in working as a doctor in the UK, you must first register with the General Medical Council (GMC). Fortunately, our experienced team are on-hand to guide you through the entire registration process:
- We will provide you with in-depth instructions on how to register with the relevant regulatory body.
- We will arrange the collection, legalization and translation of all the necessary documents from your university.
- We will help you prepare for any tests or assessments that you will need to take as part of your application. Please note that if you graduate after the year 2022 you will need to take an exam called the UK Medical Licensing Assessment (UKMLA).
- Once you have attained registration, a member of our team will help find you a job and guide you as you start work.
- From day one, you can access to regular webinars in which our qualified postgraduate team will guide and advise you on how to pursue a medical career in the UK.
Additional Job-Seeking SupportThe job-seeking process can be somewhat intimidating but do not worry because Study Medicine Europe has a specialist team of doctors who can support you as you commence your new career. We will also help you to make your CV presentable, provide you with certified courses and offer interview training. You can learn more about these services on our “Job Seeking Support” page.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events