Why Choose to Study Medicine in Armenia At Reputable and Accredited European Universities?
No entry exams
Medicine: 6 Years
Offered with BSc Degree
Armenian Universities to Study Medicine in English
+Why Choose the University of Traditional Medicine?
- The university is an entirely private university to study medicine in Armenia and was founded as recently as 1991.
- Within 10 years, the university made incredible progress and received international accreditation in 2001.
- It is highly regarded for its top-quality professors and they are widely admired for their specialist research in the field of medicine.
- It is in fact a recognised and approved university by the WHO with students the world over choosing to study there.
- Entry takes place in both March and October.
- Find out everything you need to know about studying medicine in English at this leading Armenian university now.
- The university offers a Graduate Entry option for holders of a bachelor’s degree in a field of study related to science.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events