Why Choose to Study Medicine in Armenia At Reputable and Accredited European Universities?
No entry exams
Armenian Universities to Study Medicine in English
+ What is the 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine Course?
- University of Traditional Medicine is an entirely private university to study medicine in Armenia and was founded as recently as 1991.
- The duration of the course is six years. The first two years of the programme covers pre-clinical studies with the following four years clinical studies.
- It is highly regarded for its top-quality professors and they are widely admired for their specialist research in the field of medicine.
- It is in fact a recognised and approved university by the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS) along with many medical councils globally.
+ How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ()|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||300–800||2,000 –4,000|
|Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas &Water, Internet)||90–120||800 –1,000|
+ What are the Undergraduate Entry Requirements?
Applicants are required to submit the following information:
- An application with the following details: a bio, education history, the course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with information on the subjects studied.
- Documentation authorising that you’re allowed to study in Armenia from your home country.
- A health certificate obtained in the last month verified by the country you plan to study.
- Two 4/5cm photos are required.
+ Why Study Medicine in Armenia?
- With a population approaching 3 million, Armenia has enjoyed consistent economic progress since 1991.
- It is an economy with a strong focus on agriculture and this makes up 20% of Armenian GDP.
- Many new industries are now flourishing in Armenia, such as jewellery making and IT, while tourism has also seen excellent growth in recent years, particularly in major cities like Yerevan.
- Armenia is being rewarded for its economic progress with ever-increasing support from international institutions like the IMF who are looking to further progress the Armenian economy with grants and loans as required.
- Nature lovers will delight in Armenia’s unspoiled countryside and its many beautiful national forests and reserves.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events