Why Study Veterinary Medicine in Internationally Established Bulgarian Veterinary Universities?
- Guaranteed Entry
- Tuition fees from €4,000 (approx. £3,500) per year.
- University admission in October.
- Globally Recognised
Bulgarian Universities to Study Veterinary:
+Why Choose Trakia University – Stara Zagora?
- The university is located in Stara Zagora.
- In 1995, two long established universities joined together and officially became Trakia University – Stara Zagora.
- 600 highly educated teachers are employed at the university and 6,500 students are enrolled.
- The university has evolved into an important hub of global academic stature offering bachelor, masters and doctoral programmes.
- It has gained international acclaim specifically for its English-taught medical and veterinary faculties.
- It is particularly renowned for its practical training facilities and its work experience opportunities.
- The campus includes a hospital as well as a modern library with over 300,000 volumes as well as a host of state-of-the-art student facilities.
- Entry is in October.
- Tuition fees are €4,000 per annum.
+Why Choose Forestry University – Sofia?
- Forestry University – Sofia was founded in 1925 and is one of the oldest educational institutions in Bulgaria.
- The university consists of six schools with thirty departments.
- The university employs 51 respected professors and more than 700 students.
- It offers many graduate as well as postgraduate and doctorate programmes.
- It has a modern library that contains more than 100,000 volumes, including books, dissertations, theses and celebrated scientific magazines.
- Admission takes place in October each year.
- Tuition fees cost £4,000 per annum.
Watch Our Videos