Study Graduate Entry Medicine at New Vision University
No entry exams
5250/year (1st year:7000)
October, November, March & May
+Why Choose New Vision University?
- New Vision University (NVU) is a fully-accredited and globally-recognised university located in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- With over 400 professors, scholars and practitioners on staff; there is an excellent low student-teacher ratio which ensures that all students get the individual attention that they need to succeed.
- With its own hospital, the university takes pride in providing students with first-hand exposure to medical practice.
- It’s easy to make new friends with the university’s diverse selection of societies and clubs.
+What Does the Graduate Entry Medicine Programme Involve?
- New Vision University’s graduate entry medicine programme is open to candidates who already have a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree.
- The graduate entry medicine programme is four years in duration and is completely taught through English.
- Those who take the Graduate Entry pathway can accelerate their studies by starting in the third year of the six-year medicine course.
- Students can gain real-world experience in the New Vision Hospital, which is owned and run by the university.
- Upon graduation, students receive a fully-accredited and globally-recognised medical degree.
- Graduates can go on to practice medicine in Georgia and across the world.
+How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees*()|
|Medicine||November & March||5250 (1st year: 7000)/year|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
+Admission to New Vision University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application with the following details: a bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Georgia.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+Life in Tbilisi
- In 2018, Forbes Magazine named Tbilisi “the most exciting city” of the year.
- Tbilisi’s cost of living is much lower than that of other cities, particularly for housing.
- You can easily navigate the city on its inexpensive public transport system
- You will never be bored as Tbilisi has a diverse array of cultural activities and events to enjoy.
- There is a buzzing nightlife and a great selection of nightclubs, bars, and live music venues to enjoy.
+Life in Georgia
- Georgia is an extremely very safe country due to its low crime rates.
- Foodies will relish the nation’s unique food culture which pulls inspiration from the cuisine of neighbouring regions.
- Outdoorsmen will love Georgia’s spectacular natural landscape. There are plenty of trails to discover in places such as the Great Caucus range and the Tusheti National Park.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events