Study Graduate Entry Medicine at New Vision University
No entry exams
Medicine: 5250/year (1st year:7000)
Medicine: 4 years
October, November, March & May
- New Vision University (NVU) is a fully-accredited and globally-recognised university located in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- With over 400 professors, scholars and practitioners on staff; there is an excellent low student-teacher ratio which ensures that all students get the individual attention that they need to succeed.
- With its own hospital, the university takes pride in providing students with first-hand exposure to medical practice.
- It’s easy to make new friends with the university’s diverse selection of societies and clubs.
- New Vision University’s graduate entry medicine programme is open to candidates who already have a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree.
- The graduate entry medicine programme is four years in duration and is completely taught through English.
- Those who take the Graduate Entry pathway can accelerate their studies by starting in the third year of the six-year medicine course.
- Students can gain real-world experience in the New Vision Hospital, which is owned and run by the university.
- Upon graduation, students receive a fully-accredited and globally-recognised medical degree.
- Graduates can go on to practice medicine in Georgia and across the world.
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees*()|
|Medicine||November & March||5250 (1st year: 7000)/year|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
NVU has a number of funding options including Student Loans and Scholarships.Student Loans
- The student loans cover half of the annual tuition fees over the course of one full academic year.
- Visit our Student Loans page to discover more about the eligibility criteria and loan repayments.
- You can win one of five scholarships for New Vision University by attending one of Study Medicine Europe’s Open Days.
- Alternatively, you can gain a scholarship covering 25% of the following academic year’s tuition fees by passing all of your subjects.
- Read our Scholarships page to learn more about scholarships for New Vision University.
- An application with the following details: a bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Georgia.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
- In 2018, Forbes Magazine named Tbilisi “the most exciting city” of the year.
- Tbilisi’s cost of living is much lower than that of other cities, particularly for housing.
- You can easily navigate the city on its inexpensive public transport system
- You will never be bored as Tbilisi has a diverse array of cultural activities and events to enjoy.
- There is a buzzing nightlife and a great selection of nightclubs, bars, and live music venues to enjoy.
- Georgia is an extremely very safe country due to its low crime rates.
- Foodies will relish the nation’s unique food culture which pulls inspiration from the cuisine of neighbouring regions.
- Outdoorsmen will love Georgia’s spectacular natural landscape. There are plenty of trails to discover in places such as the Great Caucus range and the Tusheti National Park.