Why Study Medicine in English at Kiev Medical University in Ukraine?
- Entry to the course is guaranteed and no entry exams are required
- Tuition fees are very affordable at $3,500 (£2,600) per year for the medicine course
- Graduate Entry option available for BSc holders
- Entry every September & March
- Medical qualifications are recognised worldwide
+ Why choose Kiev Medical University?
- The most prestigious medical education institution in Kiev, Kiev Medical University is one of the best medical universities in Ukraine.
- The university boasts excellent teaching standards and stays up-to-date with the ongoing international developments in medical education.
- Medical students are offered many opportunities to engage in international exchange programs, conferences and scientific projects.
- The university features many extracurricular activities and sports activities to encourage students to remain fit and active.
- Centrally located in the vibrant city of Kiev, this university is an attractive option for students.
+ What does the Medicine programme involve?
- The programme is available in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
- It is 6 years in duration and each year is split into two semesters.
- The university has devised the curriculum in accordance to EU rules.
- The first three years are dedicated to pre-clinical subjects while the final three years focus on clinical subjects.
- The course is taught through a variety of formats including: lectures, class-based learning, labs, workshops, seminars and consultations.
- The faculty members are dynamic, experienced, versatile and fluent in English. They strive to incorporate all the latest methods into their teaching.
+ What does the Graduate Entry in the Medicine Programme Entail?
- Graduate Entry is open to candidates who have already completed an undergraduate degree in a field related to the sciences.
- It offers an excellent opportunity for those wishing to further their studies, expand their job prospects and speed up the process of obtaining a degree in Medicine.
- Graduate entry students may have the option of starting in a later year without taking entrance exams if they meet certain requirements.
- For their application, graduates are required to provide the necessary admission documents (see the list below) along with transcripts of the courses in which they have already graduated.
+ How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees (£)|
|Medicine||September & March||2,600|
|Living Costs||Monthly (£)||Annually (£)|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
+ Admission to Kiev Medical University
Applicants are required to provide the following information:
- Complete application form
- International Passport
- Scanned passport sized photograph
- A copy of your secondary education results with physics, chemistry, biology and English as compulsory subjects
- Proof of date of birth
- Any other education documents if available
- A personal data use consent form
+ Life in Kiev
- The historic fifth century city of Kiev features a rich culture, stunning architecture and beautiful scenery.
- Kiev is famous for its unique food culture and is an excellent spot for gourmands with top-quality food available at very affordable prices.
- The city boasts an abundance of parks and is located near to a beach.
- It offers a variety of inexpensive public transport options including a Metro, buses and trams.
- With its low cost of living and wealth of things to do, Kiev is a highly attractive prospect for students with a taste for adventure.
+ Living in Ukraine
- The country of Ukraine is Europe’s biggest country and has a wealth of diverse cultures.
- A nature-lover’s haven, Ukraine has 20 natural reserves and is renowned for its beautiful landscapes which include breathtaking mountains, deep lakes and dense forests.
- Ukrainians are well-known for their openness and hospitality.
Watch Our Videos