Why Choose Armenian Medical Universities?
No entry exams
- Medicine: $3,500/year
- Dentistry: $3,500/year
October & March
Up to the last 3 years
+ What is the cost of the programmes?
- Tuition fees for studying medicine at dentistry at Armenian universities is as follows:
- The medicine programmes last for 6 years and the dentistry programmes last for 5 years.
- For students who wish to continue their studies, postgraduate and doctoral studies are available and these last for 4 to 5 years.
|Medical University||Programme (English)||Enrollment||Tuition Fees per Year ()|
|University of Traditional Medicine||Medicine / Dentistry||October & March||$3,000|
- To complement the regular lecture schedule, the course also includes world class seminars and practical training with modern laboratories for students to hone their craft.
- The medical schools have strong affiliations with medical schools across Armenia.
- The libraries are stocked with many thousand scientific volumes, ensuring students have access to a wealth of medical information throughout their studies.
- The academic staff at all universities consist of top of the range professors of international calibre.
+ Admission for Undergraduate Entry
- Both EU and non-EU candidates can apply for the programmes in medicine and dentistry.
- If English is not your native language, you can alternatively submit a certificate confirming your competency in the English language.
- There is also the option to do a course to brush up on your English language skills and this costs around £1,000 and focuses on terminology relating to the course.
- The university’s graduate entry programme is available to graduates of a science-related field.
- On condition that they meet the If they meet the requirements, Graduate Entry candidates may enrol in the 2nd or 3rd year without taking entrance exams.
- Graduate Entry is a perfect option for graduates wishing to climb up the career ladder or who want to accelerate the process of getting a Medical degree.
+ Can I get student funding?
- While we do not provide a loans service, we are always looking for alternative financial aid options for students at Armenian universities.
- Contact Study Medicine Europe to learn more about student loans in Armenia. Our team has the expertise and the experience to help you to negotiate the loan.
+ Are there any deadlines?
- For candidates coming from EU countries and any non-EU countries who have a visa exemption, the application deadline is early March or early October.
- For any non-EU students who do not have a visa, they must apply a month before the deadline as it can take up to a month to obtain a visa.
- The study period at Armenian medical universities consists of 2 semesters and training practice during the summer months in years 2, 3 and 4 of your studies.
- The timetable will be structured as follows:
|Teaching Period||Early October||Late December|
|Vacation time||Late December||End December|
|Exams||Early January||Late January|
|First retake examination||Early February||Mid February|
|Teaching Period||Early March||Early May|
|Vacation time||Early May||Mid May|
|First retake examination||Mid-June||Late June|
|Summer Vacation / Summer Training Practice|
|Second retake examination||Early September||Mid September|
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events