- Secured Entry, Biology and Chemistry exams required.
- Affordable tuition fees of €6,000 per year for the medicine and €5,500 for dentistry.
- October entry.
- Globally recognised qualifications.
Medicine: Exams in Biology & Chemistry
Up to the last 3 years
+Why Choose the University of Belgrade?
- The University of Belgrade is the oldest medical school in the Balkan region having been founded in 1808.
- It is among the top ranked universities in the Academic Ranking of World Universities and is currently ranked 260th in the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities.
- The teaching staff are well-known for having a positive impact on their students and regular reviews take place to ensure the standard of teaching remains high.
- The medicine course appeals to candidates from all parts of the world and the university has top class facilities including restaurants, cafes, and sports halls.
+What is involved in the programmes?
- It is taught in English and lasts for 6 years.
- The first two years of the course have a strong focus on clinical practice and theory with a shift to clinical study and advanced modules for the next four years of the course.
- In the final year, you are expected to complete a year-long internship and all state exams for licensing.
- After all course elements are completed, students have the option to continue their study and work in Serbia or in any other country they want.
- Graduates from Serbian universities have many opportunities to find work in the US, the UK, and India.
+How much does the program cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ()|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||161–219||1,927–2,628|
|Electricity & Gas||37||355|
+Admission to the University of Belgrade
Applicants must submit the following information:
- An application with the following details: a bio, education history, the course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with information on the subjects studied.
- A health certificate obtained within the last month and verified by the country where you plan to study.
- Two photos of 4-5cm are required.
+Life in Belgrade
- Belgrade is the capital of Serbia with a growing population of about 1.7 million.
- The city has a rich legacy dating back more than 1,600 years, so history enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Belgrade’s fascinating story.
- Belgrade is booming with a great selection of retail stores and pubs and clubs to enjoy when taking time off from study.
- Belgrade is still a cheap place to live when compared with other European cities, making it a great destination for international students.
+Life in Serbia
- Serbia has a population of around 7 million and the country’s economy has prospered greatly over the past few years.
- The economy relies on agriculture and industry, areas which appear to be going from strength to strength.
- Modern Serbia is a tranquil and open country, ranking highly in the Social Progress Index, Human Development Index, and Global Peace Index.
- It is home to a wonderful range of different cultures and an extremely efficient transportation system to help you get to where you want to go.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events