Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Europe
No entry exams
October, November, March & May
+Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Europe?
- Boasting some of the most esteemed medical schools in the world, European Universities are an attractive option for English-speaking students wishing to study graduate entry medicine abroad.
- Medical degrees obtained from European institutions are acknowledged globally and entitled graduates to specialise and work in many countries worldwide.
- Graduate Entry programmes allow you to fast track your medicine degree with some universities offering 4-year medical degrees.
- It is a cost-effective option, with low tuition fees starting from just $5,250 per year.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Medicine Courses in Europe?
- New Vision University in Tbilisi, Georgia offers an accelerated 4-year graduate entry medicine programme which allows students to begin their studies in the third year of a 6-year course without taking entrance exams.
+What are the Entry Requirements for Graduate Entry Medicine in Europe?
- Candidates who already have a Bachelor’s (BSc) degree are eligible for graduate entry medicine.
- Applicants will need to supply an academic transcript of their Bachelor’s degree in addition to the usual admission documents.
+What Funding Options are Available?
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events