Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Europe
Offered with BSc Degree
Starting from $3,000/year
October, November, March & May
+What is Graduate Entry Medicine?
- 4 year graduate entry medicine is open to candidates who already have a Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field (e.g. nursing, pharmacy, biomedical science etc.).
- 5 year graduate entry medicine is offered to applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in a non-Science area (e.g. Accounting, Business, Engineering etc.).
- It accelerates the process of obtaining a medical degree that is recognised worldwide.
- Graduate entry medicine programmes allow candidates to begin the course in the third year of study out of the six-year course. By skipping these first few years, students save time and money.
- Graduate entry allows students to further their education and boost their job prospects.
+Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Europe?
- Boasting some of the most esteemed medical schools in the world, European Universities are an attractive option for English-speaking students wishing to study graduate entry medicine abroad.
- Medical degrees obtained from European institutions are acknowledged globally and entitled graduates to specialise and work in many countries worldwide.
- Graduate Entry programmes allow you to fast track your medicine degree with some universities offering 4-year medical degrees.
- It is a cost-effective option, with low tuition fees starting from just $3,000 per year.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Medicine Courses in Europe?
- Study Medicine Europe has partnerships with universities in Armenia, Georgia and Ukraine that offer accredited graduate entry medicine programmes.
- New Vision University in Tbilisi, Georgia offers an accelerated 4-year graduate entry medicine programme which allows students to begin their studies in the third year of a 6-year course without taking entrance exams.
- The University of Traditional Medicine in Yerevan, Armenia lets students commence studies in a later semester without taking entrance exams.
- Kiev Medical University in Ukraine allows graduate entry students to start in a later year without taking entrance exams if they meet the requirements.
- Sumy State University in Ukraine permits graduate entry students to enrol in the 2nd or 3rd year of the Medicine programme without entrance exams.
+What are the Entry Requirements for Graduate Entry Medicine in Europe?
- Candidates who already have a Bachelor’s (BSc) degree are eligible for graduate entry medicine.
- Applicants will need to supply an academic transcript of their Bachelor’s degree in addition to the usual admission documents.