Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Europe with personalised learning (online or on-campus)?
No entry exams
Available due to Covid-19
+Why Study 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine?
- The graduate entry medical programme enables you to accelerate your medical degree and graduate with world-class qualifications.
- The programme is structured into pre-clinical and clinical years with rigorous study that prepares you for the medical field.
- The first year involves pre-clinical studies that can be completed online and on-campus. Students on the online pathway can study using digital resources and assessments for up to one year. You can also complete this year on-campus at a European university.
- After the first year of pre-clinical units, you will complete your programme over three years with clinical studies on-campus at world-class universities in Europe attending classes and gaining practical medical skills to graduate with a Doctor of Medicine.
+The Online Study Option
- Students can complete up to the first year of their pre-clinical studies either online or on-campus at a European University.
- Students studying online can personalise their programme, which offers you flexibility with your studies and tuition costs.
- Online studies offer you an interactive pathway including digital resources, live-streamed classes, video lectures, exams, and question banks.
- Once the first year of study is completed, you will continue clinical studies for years two to four at modern university hospitals in Europe.
- This is a temporary option available due to Covid-19.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Medicine Courses in Europe?
- New Vision University in Tbilisi, Georgia offers an accelerated 4-year graduate entry medicine programme which allows students to begin their studies in the third year of a 6-year course without taking entrance exams.
+What are the Entry Requirements for Graduate Entry Medicine in Europe?
- Candidates who already have a Bachelor’s (BSc) degree are eligible for graduate entry medicine.
- Applicants will need to supply an academic transcript of their Bachelor’s degree in addition to the usual admission documents.
+What Funding Options are Available?
- Your student loans can be used to pay for half of the annual tuition fees for one full academic year.
- For more information including loan repayments and eligibility requirements, visit our Student Loans page.
- Students who attend a Study Medicine Europe Open Day have the opportunity to win one of five scholarships for New Vision University.
- Academic Scholarships can also be earned when you pass all of your subjects. This scholarship covers 25% of the next academic year’s tuition fees.
- More information including eligibility can be found on the Scholarships page for NVU.
+Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Europe?
- Boasting some of the most esteemed medical schools in the world, European Universities are an attractive option for English-speaking students wishing to study graduate entry medicine abroad.
- Medical degrees obtained from European institutions are acknowledged globally and entitled graduates to specialise and work in many countries worldwide.
- Graduate Entry programmes allow you to fast track your medicine degree with some universities offering 4-year medical degrees and temporary online study options due to Covid-19.
- Students studying the Graduate programme can complete up to their first year online, which is a cost-effective and flexible pathway with low tuition fees.
- For years two to four, students study on-campus at renowned European universities and gain practical experience in hospitals and clinics.
- Online study is a temporary option available due to Covid-19.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events