Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Europe with personalised learning (online or on-campus)?
No entry exams
Available Due To Covid-19
Universities to Study Graduate Entry Medicine in English
+Why Study 3-Year Graduate Entry Medicine?
- Study graduate entry medicine in Ukraine with the 3-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme.
- International European University (IEU) offers the 3-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme to graduates of a science-related Bachelor’s Degree.
- The programme begins in Year Four of each university’s 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine Programme.
- Applicants submit analytical academic transcripts and there are no entry exams.
- The 3-Year Graduate Entry Programmes at Ukrainian universities are renowned for intensive study that qualifies graduates with a competitive international degree.
- There is an option at IEU for applicants who hold a non-science-related Bachelor’s Degree to apply for a 4-Year or 5-Year Graduate Entry course.
- Students study three years of clinical modules in English and are fully qualified as a Medical Doctor.
- Online study is also available at IEU for 2020/21 wherein one year of clinical studies can be studied online (then on-campus).
- Graduates from the IEU programme currently practise medicine throughout the world in Europe, Canada, and Australia.
+Why Study 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine?
- Study graduate entry medicine in Georgia with the 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme.
- New Vision University (NVU) welcomes graduates to the 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme who have a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc).
- The programme commences in the third year of the NVU 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine Programme.
- Students submit analytical academic transcripts with application documents and do not sit exams.
- The graduate entry medical programme enables students to accelerate their medical degree, is taught in English and graduates hold world-class qualifications.
- The programme is structured into pre-clinical and clinical years with rigorous study that prepares graduates for the medical field.
- Students can study online for up to one year due to Covid-19 as below:
○ Year One: Pre-clinical modules studied online (or on-campus) ○ Years Two to Four: Clinical modules on-campus at NVU
- NVU graduates have high-level medical skills and are qualified as a Doctor of Medicine (MD).
+The Online Study Option
- This is a temporary option for students at International European University (IEU), Ukraine that allows more flexible study.
- Students are able to study online, have a tailored approach to modules, and have lower university fees.
- IEU offers this online study as:
○ Students can study one clinical year online for 2020/21 then resume on-campus
- Students have access to a comprehensive online learning portal with a wide range of resources, recorded and live lectures, and, online exams.
- This option is available at IEU due to Covid-19.
- Students at New Vision University (NVU), Georgia can study online to complete current pre-clinical modules.
- This is an option to have greater flexibility in studies and lower tuition costs.
- This is available at NVU with graduate entry students able to:
○ Year One: up to the full year studying online (or on-campus)
○ Years Two to Four: continue clinical studies at modern university hospitals
- Students can access the online learning portal, utilise a dynamic range of resources, attend virtual lectures and interactive sessions, and sit online exams.
- This online study option at NVU is available due to Covid-19.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Medicine Courses in Europe?
- Ukrainian universities are popular and well-established in the academic community for international students with graduates from their programmes receiving globally-recognised qualifications.
- Ukraine is a country that has rich academic opportunities with students studying at its medical universities enjoying reasonable living costs and low tuition fees starting from only $3,800 per annum.
- Entry to the 3-Year Graduate Programme is guaranteed with the only prerequisite a Bachelor of Science and students commence accelerated medicine studies in Year Four of the 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine Programme.
- Students are supported throughout Covid-19, with online study available (as well as on-campus study) for up to the first year for pre-clinical modules with the final two years studied in clinical settings in Ukraine with academic and medical professionals.
- You will have a range of financial support options you can apply for such as Scholarships and Student Loans.
- Graduate programme students are qualified with an international medical degree that creates diverse employment opportunities worldwide.
- Graduate programme students in Ukraine can study a three-year programme at International European University.
- Georgia is home to many esteemed European medical schools and offers internationally-accredited degrees that are globally recognised.
- It is highly affordable to study in Georgia with fees starting from $5,000 and high quality of life while studying for a highly-paid career in medicine.
- Graduates can apply for the New Vision University accelerated medicine pathway.
- The NVU four-year programme starts in the third year of 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine. Students are required to have a Bachelor of Science however there are no entrance exams.
- Studying medicine in Georgia has great prestige with the region’s programmes highly rated worldwide in medical school directories, including: WHO (World Health Organization), FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), IMED (International Medical Education Directory) and the AVICENNA.
- Your medical programme in Georgia is a rigorous curriculum with a focus on practical learning and skill development with laboratories, surgeries, research, and extensive clinical programmes in medical environments.
- Due to Covid-19, the following temporary study option is available for graduate programme students; the 4-Year Graduate Medicine Course can be studied online with pre-clinical modules up to the first year (or on-campus).
- After completing the first year of pre-clinical studies, you will proceed to clinical studies for the final three years of the programme.
- Some Georgian medical universities will have a range of funding options available such as Student Loans and Scholarships.
- Graduate medicine programmes in Georgia are offered at the renowned New Vision University.
+What are the Entry Requirements for Graduate Entry Medicine in Europe?
- Candidates who already have a Bachelor’s (BSc) degree are eligible for graduate entry medicine.
- Applicants will need to provide an academic transcript of their bachelor’s degree in addition to the usual admission documents.
+What Funding Options are Available?
- Student loans are available that can cover 50% of annual tuition fees for the period of a full academic year.
- At our Student Loans information page, there is more information including loan repayments and eligibility requirements.
- You can win one of five New Vision University Scholarships when you attend a Study Medicine Europe Open Day.
- Academic Scholarships are also available for successful students who pass all of their subjects. This scholarship covers 25% of the following study year’s academic fees.
- Our Scholarships page has more details about NVU scholarships.
+Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Europe?
- Europe’s universities are renowned for their established schools of medicine and medical faculties.
- Tenured and research teaching professionals are attracted to these universities to be at the forefront of medical academic and practice.
- These universities offer a fantastic learning pathway for international students to study medicine abroad in Europe and graduate with excellent qualifications.
- All universities offer an international qualification enabling students to live and work all around the world.
- All qualifications are highly regarded from European universities dedicated to the European Union curriculum for pre-clinical and clinical study modules.
- At certain European universities, students can study online due to Covid-19 to minimise course disruption.
- Graduate medicine in Europe is an accelerated study opportunity and students are highly sought after, connect with a well-regarded professional network, and their training prepares them to practise medicine at a high level.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events