Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Europe in English?
No entry exams
Available due to Covid-19
Study Graduate Entry in English in Europe
+What is 3-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry?
- Study at universities in Ukraine that offer 3-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme to graduates who have a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc).
- Studies commence at Ukrainian universities in Year Three of the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme.
- Applications require submission of analytical academic transcripts and there are no entry exams for International European University (IEU).
- IEU also offers the 4-Year Graduate Entry Course to non-BSc Bachelor’s Degree applicants.
- These rigorous programmes attract many international students and are taught in English.
- Graduate entry dentistry involves clinical modules with students gaining professional experience of dentistry fundamentals.
- Students graduate with a high-level degree, in a shorter time frame, and can practise dentistry internationally.
- Students at IEU have the temporary option to:
- Complete up to one year online for their current course for 2020/21 due to Covid-19, then on-campus studies resume
- Graduates from Ukrainian dentistry programmes work internationally including in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
+What is 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry?
- New Vision University (NVU), Georgia offers the 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme to graduates who have a Bachelor’s Degree in a science-related area of study.
- Students begin their studies in the second year of the five-year course.
- Candidates do not sit exams and must submit analytical academic transcripts to apply.
- The Graduate Dentistry Programme offers a four year fast-track towards obtaining an international qualification.
- Graduate entry dentistry programmes allow candidates to commence studies in a later year, thereby enabling them to save time and money.
- The course involves pre-clinical modules for one year then three years of clinical rotations in Georgian hospitals at NVU.
- Online study is offered due to Covid-19 with the following structure:
- Year One: up to the first year online (or on-campus)
- Years Two to Four: three years clinical studies on-campus
- This is an ideal pathway into dentistry for those seeking to enhance their education and job prospects as they graduate with a globally recognised dentistry degree.
+The Online Study Option
- Students are offered temporary online study to maintain their graduate entry dentistry programme modules.
- This is a tailored way to manage their dentistry programme online while benefiting from increased flexibility and have lower tuition fees.
- International European University only offers online study due to Covid-19:
- For the student’s current study year for 2020/21 then resume on-campus
- Students have access to a comprehensive online learning portal with a wide range of resources, recorded and live lectures, and online exams.
- Students can study online due to Covid-19 (or on-campus).
- This enables students to personalise their studies, study flexibly and benefit from lower tuition costs.
- Students at New Vision University study online for:
- Year One: Pre-clinical modules completed online
- Years Two to Four: Clinical modules studied on-campus
- Resources for online study include pre-recorded and interactive lectures, robust online learning platform, online exams, and question sessions.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Dentistry Courses in Europe?
- Ukrainian universities are highly regarded in the academic and medical community for international students and their graduates receive globally-recognised qualifications.
- The rich academic history of Ukraine is embedded in their tertiary institutions, with students studying at Ukrainian medical universities enjoying reasonable living costs and low tuition fees starting from only $3,800 per annum.
- For graduate students, there are a diverse range of study options for Dentistry with three-year programmes offering accelerated study and advanced skill development.
- Graduate applicants to the 3-Year Dentistry Programme have guaranteed acceptance with the only prerequisite a Bachelor of Science.
- The Graduate 3-Year Dentistry Programme sees students commence their accelerated dentistry studies in Year Three of the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme.
- IEU also welcomes non-BSc graduates to apply for acceptance to 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programmes.
- To support flexible study, online study has been made temporarily available (as well as on-campus study) due to Covid-19. Students can study online for up to the first year of pre-clinical modules with the final two years studied in clinical settings in Ukraine with academic and dentistry professionals.
- As a student, you will also have the option to access a range of financial support services via application such as Scholarships and Student Loans.
- Students graduating from the three-year dentistry programme are qualified with an international dentistry degree that enables them to be employed worldwide.
- Students can study Graduate Dentistry at International European University in Ukraine.
- Georgia boasts many of Europe’s leading medical schools and offers students internationally-accredited degrees with global recognition.
- Students can affordably study in Georgia with tuition fees starting from $5,000 and a balanced lifestyle while studying for a highly-paid Dentistry career.
- Graduates can apply for the New Vision University accelerated 4-Year Graduate Programme.
- The NVU four-year programme commences in the third year of the undergraduate 5-Year Dentistry Programme. The only prerequisite is that students have a Bachelor of Science and there are no entrance exams.
- Georgian universities have great prestige and the region’s programmes receive consistently high worldwide ratings in school directories, including: WHO (World Health Organization), FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), IMED (International Medical Education Directory) and the AVICENNA.
- For students studying dentistry, Georgian universities have a rigorous curriculum with emphasis on practical learning and skill development with laboratories, surgeries, research, and extensive clinical programmes in dentistry environments.
- Due to Covid-19, the following temporary study option is available for graduate programme students; the 4-Year Graduate Dentistry Course can be studied online with pre-clinical modules up to the first year (or on-campus).
- After completing the first year of pre-clinical studies, you will proceed to clinical studies for the final three years of the programme.
- Some Georgian medical universities will have a range of funding options available such as Student Loans and Scholarships.
- Graduate Dentistry programmes in Georgia are offered at the renowned New Vision University.
+What are the Entry Requirements for Graduate Entry Dentistry in Europe?
- Candidates who already have a bachelor’s (BSc) degree are eligible for graduate entry Dentistry.
- Applicants will need to provide an academic transcript of their bachelor’s degree in addition to the usual admission documents.
+What Funding Options are Available?
- Student loans are available that can cover 50% of annual tuition fees for the period of a full academic year.
- At our Student Loans information page, there is more information including loan repayments and eligibility requirements.
- You can win one of five New Vision University Scholarships when you attend a Study Medicine Europe Open Day.
- Academic Scholarships are also available for successful students who pass all of their subjects. This scholarship covers 25% of the following study year’s academic fees.
- Our Scholarships page has more details about NVU scholarships.
+Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Europe?
- Europe’s dental universities are highly renowned institutions known for the theoretical and clinical training offered to students.
- Universities throughout Europe attract international students for the opportunity to study in medical schools with an established history of academia and clinical excellence.
- Programmes are taught entirely in English and students build extensive local and international networks.
- Each institution has its own high-level partnerships and research projects that students benefit from.
- Every European university has world-class facilities for students to learn and develop clinical skills for dentistry.
- Students can enjoy a balanced and affordable lifestyle and connect with fellow international, and local, students.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events