Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Europe in English?
No Entry Exams
September & March
Universities to Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in English
+ What is 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry?
- Universities in Georgia offer a 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme to candidates who hold a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) such as Biomedical Science.
- New Vision University (NVU) offers a 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme to graduates who have a Bachelor’s Degree in a science-related area of study such as Biomedical Science.
- Students begin their studies in Year 2 of the 5-Year dental course.
- At New Vision University, part of the course can be offered online.
- The course involves one year of pre-clinical modules and three years of clinical rotations completed in hospitals and dental practices.
- New Vision University offers several funding options available in the form of Student Loans and Scholarships.
+ How is the Online Personalised Study Programme Offered?
- Students at New Vision University, Georgia can receive flexible learning to suit their academic needs through the online study option.
- The online learning option includes live-streamed classes through an interactive teaching platform, video lectures, question banks and more.
- Students can study online for a 4-Year Graduate course.
+ What Funding Options are Available?
- New Vision University, Georgia is offering student loans through local Georgian banks.
- The student loans cover half of the annual tuition fees over the course of one full academic year.
- In 2022, 45 scholarships that cover 50% of the annual tuition fees are offered through SME.
- Extra scholarships covering 25% of the academic year’s tuition fees are offered every year to New Vision University students.
+ What are the Entry Requirements?
+ Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Europe?
- Europe’s dental universities are highly renowned institutions known for the theoretical and clinical training offered to students.
- Universities throughout Europe attract international students for the opportunity to study in medical schools with an established history of academia and clinical excellence.
- Programmes are taught entirely in English and students build extensive local and international networks.
- Each institution has its own high-level partnerships and research projects that students benefit from.
- Every European university has world-class facilities for students to learn and develop clinical skills for dentistry.
- Students can enjoy a balanced and affordable lifestyle and connect with fellow international, and local, students.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events