Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Europe
No entry exams
October & March
Dentistry: 4 years
+What is Graduate Entry Dentistry?
- 4 year graduate entry dentistry is available to candidates who already have a bachelor’s degree in a science-related area of study (e.g. pharmacy, biomedical science, nursing etc.).
- It offers a fast-track towards obtaining a degree in dentistry that is globally recognised.
- Graduate entry dentistry programmes allow candidates to commence studies in a later year, thereby enabling them to save time and money.
- This is an ideal pathway into dentistry for those seeking to enhance their education and job prospects.
+Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Europe?
- European universities have some of the most respected dental schools in the world and are an excellent option for international students who want to study graduate entry dentistry abroad.
- Upon successful completion of a graduate entry dentistry course, students will obtain an internationally-recognised degree and will be able to practice dentistry worldwide.
- Graduate Entry programmes allow you to accelerate your dentistry degree.
- With annual tuition fees starting from only $3,000, graduate entry dentistry programmes in Europe are a much cheaper option than in many countries.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Dentistry Courses in Europe?
- Our partner universities in Armenia, Georgia and Ukraine offer accredited graduate entry dentistry programmes.
- New Vision University in Tbilisi, Georgia, permits holders of BSc degrees to enrol in an accelerated four-year graduate entry dentistry programme. They can start their studies in the second year of the five-year course without taking entrance exams.
- The University of Traditional Medicine in Yerevan, Armenia lets students enrol in the second year out of the five-year dentistry programme without taking entrance exams.
- Kiev Medical University in Ukraine allows graduate entry students to commence their dental studies in a later year without taking entrance exams on the condition that they meet certain requirements.
+What are the Entry Requirements for Graduate Entry Dentistry in Europe?
- Candidates who already have a bachelor’s (BSc) degree are eligible for graduate entry Dentistry.
- Applicants will need to provide an academic transcript of their bachelor’s degree in addition to the usual admission documents.