Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Europe with personalised learning (online or on-campus)?
No entry exams
Available due to Covid-19
+What is 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry?
- The 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme is available to candidates who already have a bachelor’s degree in a science-related area of study (e.g. pharmacy, biomedical science, nursing etc.).
- The Graduate Dentistry Programme offers a four year fast-track towards obtaining a dentistry degree as candidates begin their studies in the second year of the five-year course.
- Graduate entry dentistry programmes allow candidates to commence studies in a later year, thereby enabling them to save time and money.
- Students have the option to study up to the first year online and then complete the final three years on-campus at the NVU campus in Georgia.
- This is an ideal pathway into dentistry for those seeking to enhance their education and job prospects as they graduate with a globally recognised dentistry degree.
+The Online Study Option
- You have the option to complete up to the first year of the Graduate Dentistry Programme either online or on-campus.
- Studying online supports your unique academic and personal needs so that you have flexibility in the study programme and the tuition costs.
- Your online studies are supported with digital resources, interactive live-streamed and pre-recorded lectures, online exams, and question banks.
- After the first year of pre-clinical studies, your clinical studies commence and you will study practical units for Years 2 to 4 at renowned dentistry schools.
- Online study is a temporary option due to Covid-19.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Dentistry Courses in Europe?
- New Vision University in Tbilisi, Georgia, permits holders of BSc degrees to enrol in an accelerated four-year graduate entry dentistry programme. They can start their studies in the second year of the five-year course without taking entrance exams.
- Students have the option of doing personalised learning online for up to the first year of the programme. This is a temporary option introduced to support students during the Covid-19 period.
+What are the Entry Requirements for Graduate Entry Dentistry in Europe?
- Candidates who already have a bachelor’s (BSc) degree are eligible for graduate entry Dentistry.
- Applicants will need to provide an academic transcript of their bachelor’s degree in addition to the usual admission documents.
+What Funding Options are Available?
- Student loans are available that can cover 50% of annual tuition fees for the period of a full academic year.
- At our Student Loans information page, there is more information including loan repayments and eligibility requirements.
- You can win one of five New Vision University Scholarships when you attend a Study Medicine Europe Open Day.
- Academic Scholarships are also available for successful students who pass all of their subjects. This scholarship covers 25% of the following study year’s academic fees.
- Our Scholarships page has more details about NVU scholarships.
+Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Europe?
- European universities have some of the most respected dental schools in the world and are an excellent option for international students who want to study graduate entry dentistry abroad.
- Upon successful completion of a graduate entry dentistry course, students will obtain an internationally-recognised degree and will be able to practice dentistry worldwide.
- Graduate Entry programmes allow you to accelerate your dentistry degree.
- Students have the option to study both online and on-campus. You can split your studies with online study for up to the first year, then complete your final three years on-campus at NVU. Online study is temporarily available to students due to Covid-19.
- With annual tuition fees starting from only $3,750, graduate entry dentistry programmes in Europe are a much cheaper option than in many countries.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events