Why Choose to Study Medicine at Accredited Universities in Ukraine?
- Entry is guaranteed with no required examinations.
- Tuition fees as low as $3,500 (approx. £2,600) per year.
- Graduate Entry offered for BSc holders.
- Entry in September & March.
- All qualifications are recognised around the world.
Study Medicine in English in these Ukrainian Universities
+Why Choose Sumy State University?
- Sumy State University (SSU) is in Sumy city in the North-East of Ukraine.
- It is attended by roughly 16,000 students of which 1,300 are foreign. The university is well-known for its lively international student community.
- According to the university rankings sites Webometrics, U-Multirank and uniRank, SSU is one of the top Ukrainian universities.
- The university boasts about 200 international partners.
- Home to almost 100 sports clubs, SSU students enjoy excellent sporting facilities.
- The university provides the option of Graduate Entry to Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree holders.
- SSU offers 26 English language specialisation courses. They are very affordable, at just £1,500 per year.
+Why Choose Kiev Medical University?
- Kiev Medical University is the most prestigious medical education institution in Kiev.
- The university spares no effort in keeping pace with the latest international developments in medical education.
- Students have many opportunities to make use of the university’s many international connections by participating in exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects.
- Kiev Medical University is conveniently situated in the heart of Kiev, the lively and historical capital city of Ukraine.
- The university offers a Graduate Entry option for students who already have a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree.
Watch Our Videos