Why Choose to Study Medicine at Accredited Universities in Ukraine?
No entry exams
Study Medicine in English in these Ukrainian Universities
+Why Choose Sumy State University?
- Sumy State University (SSU) is in Sumy city in the North-East of Ukraine.
- It is attended by roughly 16,000 students of which 1,300 are foreign. The university is well-known for its lively international student community.
- According to the university rankings sites Webometrics, U-Multirank and uniRank, SSU is one of the top Ukrainian universities.
- The university boasts about 200 international partners.
- Home to almost 100 sports clubs, SSU students enjoy excellent sporting facilities.
- SSU offers 26 English language specialisation courses. They are very affordable, at just £1,500 per year.
+Why Choose Kiev Medical University?
- Kiev Medical University is the most prestigious medical education institution in Kiev.
- The university spares no effort in keeping pace with the latest international developments in medical education.
- Students have many opportunities to make use of the university’s many international connections by participating in exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects.
- Kiev Medical University is conveniently situated in the heart of Kiev, the lively and historical capital city of Ukraine.
+Why Choose Zaporizhzhia State Medical University?
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU) is a leader in the field of medical education and innovation in Ukraine.
- The university has a prestigious English-language medical programme which is fully-accredited and globally-recognised.
- ZSMU is well-regarded for its international programmes. Currently, there are over 2200 international students from roughly 40 countries.
- The university is also one of very few in Ukraine to boast its own University Clinic.
- Students of ZSMU can enjoy an excellent university experience with its lively social life as and top-notch sports facilities.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events