Why Study Medicine or Dentistry at Kiev Medical University in Ukraine?
No entry exams
Medicine: 6 Years
Dentistry: 5 Years
October & March
Offered with BSc Degree
+ Why Choose Kiev Medical University?
- Kiev Medical University is the most prestigious medical education institution in Kiev
- It is sparing no effort on keeping pace with international developments in medical education. The university’s leading ideology is: “Teaching Excellence, Innovative Research, Quality Humanism and Social Caring.”
- The university offers students the opportunity to take part in international exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific.
- Kiev Medical University is conveniently situated in the heart of Kiev, the lively capital city of Ukraine.
+ What do the Medicine & Dentistry courses involve?
- The programme is available in English, Russian and Ukrainian and is 6 years in duration.
- Students are initially taught the fundamentals of medicine in year one, and clinical studies begin from the second year.
- The course is taught through a variety of formats including: class-based learning, labs, workshops, seminars and consultations.
- The programme is 5 years in duration and is available in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
- Teaching is delivered through class-based learning, labs, workshops, seminars and consultations.
+ What does the Graduate Entry in the Medicine & Dentistry Programmes Entail?
- Graduates who already have a bachelor’s degree in a field related to the sciences may be eligible for the Graduate Entry option.
- Graduate Entry is a good opportunity for graduates who want to continue their education, open up new job opportunities and accelerate the process of obtaining a Medicine or Dentistry degree.
- If the candidate meets the requirements, they are giving the option of starting in a later year without taking entrance exams.
- For their application, graduates are required to supplement the necessary admission documents with transcripts of their courses they have already graduated in (see the list below).
+ What do the Medicine & Dentistry programmes cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ()|
|Medicine||October & March||3,500|
|Dentistry||October & March||3,800|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
+ Admission to Kiev Medical University
Applicants are required to provide the following information:
- Complete application form
- International Passport
- Scanned passport sized photograph
- A copy of your secondary education results with physics, chemistry, biology and English as compulsory subjects
- Proof of date of birth
- Any other education documents if available
- A personal data use consent form
+ Life in Kiev
- Found in the fifth century, the beautiful city of Kiev boasts a rich culture steeped in history.
- The city is famed for its magnificent architecture, historic monuments and diversity of cultural attractions including two UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Renowned for its rich food culture, Kiev is a haven for foodies with excellent, hearty food available for very affordable prices.
- An ideal choice for outdoor types, Kiev has an abundance of parks and is closely located to a lovely beach.
- The city is well-connected with a variety of cheap public transport options available including a Metro, buses and trams.
- Kiev has a famously vibrant and student-friendly nightlife scene.
+ Living in Ukraine
- Europe’s biggest country, Ukraine boasts a rich diversity of cultures.
- The country has 20 natural reserves and nature-lovers will delight at its beautiful landscapes which is filled with breathtaking scenery.
- Ukrainians are well-known for their openness and hospitality.
Watch Our Videos