Why Study Veterinary Medicine in Europe?
No entry exams
Universities to Study Veterinary Medicine in English
+ What is the 5.5-Year Undergraduate Veterinary Medicine Course?
- Veterinary Medicine programmes are offered at the following Bulgarian Universities: Trakia University – Stara Zagora and Forestry University – Sofia.
- Students can study a 5.5-Year Undergraduate Veterinary Medicine course in Bulgaria with all modules taught in English.
- The course comprises 10 semesters of academic training and an internship semester in affiliated hospitals and clinics.
- Students in the first 3 years study fundamental pre-clinical studies and in the last 2.5 years gain practical experience in veterinary clinics.
- Bulgarian universities deliver top-notch veterinary medicine programmes with a quality of education.
- Upon graduation, students will be eligible to seek employment in the UK, the USA, Australia, Canada as well as in other countries worldwide.
+ What are the Undergraduate Entry Requirements?
- Prospective veterinary medicine students from all over the world can apply for programmes in veterinary medicine taught entirely in English.
- Candidates are not required to sit entrance exams and must complete application documents for the following:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ Why Study Veterinary Medicine in Europe?
- European universities are renowned for their history of academia and ongoing contributions to research.
- The many universities throughout the region draw international students for a dynamic learning environment and rigorous veterinary medicine study programme.
- Across Europe, universities have well-established medicine faculties with tenured and visiting academics who ensure students graduate with leading capabilities for postgraduate success.
- Europe is very affordable for students offering them a balanced lifestyle for study, building peer networks, and enjoying their student life.
- Graduates from European universities currently work all over the world including the European Union continent, the UK, the USA, Australia, and Canada.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events