Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Georgia with personalised learning (online or on-campus)?
No entry exams
Available due to Covid-19
+What Is 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry?
- The 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme is an accelerated degree for students who already have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant, science-related area of study (e.g. biomedical science).
- Students studying Graduate Dentistry in four years enter the programme in the second year of the five-year course, therefore fast-tracking the course completion.
- Candidates will begin their studies earlier based on their science degree and will be qualified to practise dentistry after their four-year programme.
- Students have flexible programme options for their first year wherein they can complete up their first year online and then the remaining three years on-campus at New Vision University in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Students graduate from the programme with professional experience, qualifications from the renowned New Vision University and a globally-recognised degree.
+The Online Study Option
- Students studying the 4-Year Graduate Entry Programme are eligible to study the pre-clinical first year, up to one year of their studies, online.
- This personalised pathway increased the flexibility in their programme in terms of study preferences and overall tuition costs.
- Students can tailor their online study programme with access to live-streamed and pre-recorded classes and lectures with interactive options as well as digital textbooks and questions banks.
- After the first year, students study clinical units for three years on-campus at NVU Georgia and gain practical experience in professional dentistry.
- Online study is a temporary option that is available due to Covid-19.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Dentistry In Georgia?
- New Vision University (NVU) is located in Georgia’s vibrant capital city, Tbilisi.
- NVU is a fully-accredited university and is one of the fastest developing educational institutions in Georgia.
- Students who already have a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree are eligible to apply for the university’s Graduate Entry dentistry programme.
- This programme is four years in length as students can commence their studies in the second year of the five-year course without taking entrance exams.
- There is an option to split your studies between online and on-campus learning. Graduate entry students can study online for up to the first year and then spend the rest of their time at NVU. Online study is a temporary option for students due to Covid-19.
- This allows students to fast-track their dental degrees and save costs on tuition fees.
+What are the Entry Requirements?
- Entry into the Four-Year Graduate Dentistry Programme is based on students holding a Bachelor of Science degrees in fields that are related to medicine or science (such as nursing, biomedicine, pharmacy or science).
- Students apply for the programme with their transcripts that Study Medicine Europe will review.
- The graduate programme is an accelerated qualification at a renowned dental school, equipping students with a global degree and high-level experience.
+What Funding Options are Available?
- Student loans will cover 50% of the year’s tuition fees for a full academic year.
- Learn more about repayments and eligibility at our Student Loans page.
- When you attend a Study Medicine Europe Open Day, you have the opportunity to win one of five New Vision University scholarships.
- Academic success is recognised with students who pass all subjects also able to earn a scholarship that covers 25% of the next academic year’s tuition fees.
- Visit our Scholarships page for more information about NVU scholarships
+Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Georgia?
- Georgian universities are well-known for an excellent standard of dental education.
- Tuition fees at Georgian universities are significantly lower than those of universities in other countries.
- You have the option to study online, splitting your time between study at your own pace and studying on-campus at NVU. You can study online for up to one year before completing your final three years on-campus.
- Some of our partner universities in Georgia offer funding options for dental students in the form of Student Loans and Scholarships.
- Dental degrees from our partner university in Georgia are fully-accredited and internationally-recognised.
- Our partner university in Georgia offers a top-quality four-year graduate entry dentistry programme.
- This degree will enable you to practice dentistry in many countries around the world.
- Online study is a temporary option offered due to Covid-19.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events