Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Georgia with personalised learning (online or on-campus)?
No entry exams
Available due to Covid-19
+Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Georgia?
- Georgian universities are well-known for an excellent standard of dental education.
- Tuition fees at Georgian universities are significantly lower than those of universities in other countries.
- Some of our partner universities in Georgia offer funding options for dental students in the form of Student Loans and Scholarships.
- Dental degrees from our partner university in Georgia are fully-accredited and internationally-recognised.
- Our partner university in Georgia offers a top-quality four-year graduate entry dentistry programme.
- This degree will enable you to practice dentistry in many countries around the world.
+Why Choose New Vision University?
- New Vision University (NVU) is located in Georgia’s vibrant capital city, Tbilisi.
- NVU is a fully-accredited university and is one of the fastest developing educational institutions in Georgia.
- Students who already have a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree are eligible to apply for the university’s Graduate Entry dentistry programme.
- This programme is four years in length as students can commence their studies in the second year of the five-year course without taking entrance exams.
- There is an option to split your studies between online and on-campus learning. Graduate entry students can study online for up to the first year and then spend the rest of their time at NVU. Online study is a temporary option for students due to Covid-19.
- This allows students to fast-track their dental degrees and save costs on tuition fees.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events