Over the years, Georgian universities have developed a strong reputation for delivering top-quality medical education. Our partner university in Georgia offers an excellent four-year graduate entry medicine programme. In addition to on-campus study, students can study online for up to the first year of their four-year degree. This flexible option is temporarily available due to Covid-19 and is a personalised approach to Graduate studies. Tuition fees at Georgian universities are significantly lower than those of universities in other countries. Some of our partner universities in Georgia offer funding options in the form of Student Loans and Scholarships. Medical degrees from our partner universities in Georgia are fully-accredited and globally-recognised. Upon graduation, you will be able to practice medicine in many countries around the world.
Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Georgia with personalised learning (online or on-campus)
No entry exams
Available due to Covid-19
+What is 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine?
- The 4-Year Graduate Entry Programme provides you with the opportunity to complete a medical degree with students required to hold a Bachelor of Science degree (BSc) to be eligible.
- The Graduate Programme offers students an accelerated study path as they enter the medical programme in the third year of the six year course.
- The Graduate entry medicine programme enables students to begin studies in a later year, that will benefit students in time and money.
- You will have flexibility in your studies and can choose to study either online or on-campus in the first year of study. Online study is temporarily available due to Covid-19.
- Following the completion of your programme, you will have high level professional experience developed in Georgian hospitals and a full accreditation with a globally-recognised medical degree
+The Online Study Option
- Students have the option to complete up to one year of their studies, the pre-clinical year, as an online personalised pathway.
- This online study pathway gives students benefits such as flexible study arrangements, choice around tuition fees and programme structure.
- Students studying online have support and access to a wide range of resources including live-streamed classes, question banks, video lectures, exams and more.
- At the beginning of the clinical study period, students begin studying on campus with world class facilities and experienced lecturers in a professional medical environment.
- Online study is temporarily available due to Covid-19.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Medicine In Georgia?
- New Vision University (NVU) is situated in the centre of Georgia’s thriving capital city, Tbilisi.
- This fully-accredited university boasts a very high quality of education as well as ultra-modern facilities.
- NVU’s Graduate Entry medicine programme is open to candidates who already have a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree.
- The duration of the course is just four years in length as candidates can start in the third year of the six-year course without taking entrance exams.
- Students have an online study option available temporarily due to Covid-19.
- This enables medical students to fast-track their degree and save money on tuition fees.
+What are the Entry Requirements?
- Students are considered eligible for the Four-Year Graduate Medicine Programme if they hold a Bachelor of Science degree in a relevant science or medicine field (such as nursing, biomedicine, or pharmacy).
- Applications require you to complete admissions paperwork and university transcripts for Study Medicine Europe to review.
- The accelerated medicine qualification offers you a degree from a world-class university and clinical experience in real-world medical settings.
+What Funding Options are Available?
- Students eligible for student loans can have half of their annual tuition feed covered for the duration of a full academic year.
- Eligibility criteria and loan repayments information can be found when you visit our Student Loans page.
- At Study Medicine Europe’s Open Days, it’s possible to win one of five scholarships for New Vision University.
- Additionally, if you pass all of your subjects you are eligible to earn an academic scholarship that will cover 25% of the next year’s tuition fees.
- More scholarship details for NVU can be read on our Scholarships.
+Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Georgia?
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events