Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Georgia with personalised learning (online or on-campus)
No entry exams
Available due to Covid-19
+Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Georgia?
- Over the years, Georgian universities have developed a strong reputation for delivering top-quality medical education.
- Our partner university in Georgia offers an excellent four-year graduate entry medicine programme.
- Tuition fees at Georgian universities are significantly lower than those of universities in other countries.
- Some of our partner universities in Georgia offer funding options in the form of Student Loans and Scholarships.
- Medical degrees from our partner universities in Georgia are fully-accredited and globally-recognised.
- Upon graduation, you will be able to practice medicine in many countries around the world.
+Why Choose New Vision University?
- New Vision University (NVU) is situated in the centre of Georgia’s thriving capital city, Tbilisi.
- This fully-accredited university boasts a very high quality of education as well as ultra-modern facilities.
- NVU’s Graduate Entry medicine programme is open to candidates who already have a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree.
- The duration of the course is just four years in length as candidates can start in the third year of the six-year course without taking entrance exams.
- Students have an online study option available temporarily due to Covid-19.
- This enables medical students to fast-track their degree and save money on tuition fees.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events