Why Study Dentistry in Bulgaria at Globally Renowned Dental Universities?
Exams in Biology & Chemistry
Bulgarian Universities to Study Dentistry:
+Why Choose Sofia Medical University?
- Sofia Medical University was originally set up in 1917.
- It became a medical university in 1995 after administrative reforms and achieved international accreditation shortly after.
- The university is one of the biggest and most significant scientific education centres in the country, as well as the wider Balkan region.
- It is home to an administrative department and 4 schools.
- 60,000 specialists have received instruction from the university since it was set up.
- An average of 6,200 students are conducting research at the university presently, which is held in high regard internationally.
- Tuition fees are €8,000 per annum and admission takes place in October.
- Get all the information you need about studying dentistry at this Bulgarian university now.
+Why Choose Plovdiv Medical University?
- Plovdiv Medical University in southern Bulgaria, was established in 1945.
- The “St. George Academic Hospital” is part of the university.
- More than 130 highly experienced and highly published professors and an average of 600 deputy and assistant professors work at the university.
- More than 3,800 students are offered taught programmes ranging for undergraduate to post graduate level.
- The university is renowned for its quarterly medical magazine, “Folia Medica” and the university library is home to more than 170,000 titles.
- In conjunction with the Youth Scientific Association, the university runs the “Youth & Science” competition every year where the top medical research publications are recognised.
- Admission takes place in October.
- Tuition fees cost €8,000 annually.
+Why Choose Varna Medical University?
- Varna Medical University in Northeast Bulgaria was established in 1961.
- The university campus is situated centrally in the city of Varna, which has previously been voted one of the best cities to live in the country.
- The university is particularly renowned within the EU for its educational training in therapeutics and diagnostics.
- In excess of 8,351 Bulgarian students have graduated since the university was set up, in addition to 977 foreign students from 45 countries.
- 284 assistant professors, 78 deputy professors and in excess of 18 professors are employed by the university.
- There are 4 hospitals linked to the university, which were set upin the 1970s and 1980s.
- Admission takes place in October or February with tuition fees costing €8,000 per annum.
- Find out everything you need to know about studying dentistry at this Bulgarian university now.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events