Why Choose to Study Medicine at Accredited Georgian Universities with personalised learning (online or on-campus)?
No entry exams
5 or 6 Years
Available due to Covid-19
Why Choose to Study Medicine at Accredited Georgian Universities?
+Why Choose New Vision University?
- With its top-quality education and ultra-modern facilities, the New Vision University (NVU) in Tbilisi is an excellent choice for international students who wish to study medicine in Europe.
- The university has close partnerships with the leading higher educational institutions both in and outside the country.
- Students can choose between a standard 6-Year Undergraduate Programme or the 5-Year Accelerated Undergraduate Programme.
- BSc holders can enrol in a 4-Year Graduate Entry Programme. They can start their studies in the third year of the 6-Year Medicine Programme without taking entrance exams and therefore graduate more quickly.
- Depending on the programme you choose, you can split your studies between online and on-campus learning for the pre-clinical units.
- Students can study online with the following options for each programme:
- 6-Year Undergraduate – up to the first 2.5 years
- 5-Year Accelerated – up to the first 1.5 years
- 4-Year Graduate – up to the first year
- Following the completion of pre-clinical units, regardless of programme, students will study on-campus for their clinical years prior to graduation.
- Online study has been introduced as a temporary option for students due to Covid-19.
- The NVU staff includes more than 400 professors, scholars and practitioners, ensuring that every student gets the support they need to achieve their academic goals.
- NVU is the only Georgian university that executes its medical program in its own hospital, granting students first-hand exposure to medical practice.
- The university’s Quality Assurance Office ensures that state-of-the-art teaching standards are upheld year-on-year.
- This university provides funding to medical students in the form of Student Loans and Scholarships.
+Why Choose Caucasus Medical University?
- Founded as recently as 2004, Caucasus International University is one of the top medical schools in Georgia and its reputation in Europe is growing.
- The quality of professors is improving every year and an ever-increasing number of students are attending the university.
- All teaching methods and programmes are updated regularly to ensure they reflect all European requirements.
- The university also has fantastic labs with all the required equipment necessary to aid your learning of medicine fundamentals throughout your education.
- Partnerships are also extremely important to the university and they have been established with highly regarded universities such as Grenoble Graduate School of Business in France and Georgia State University in the United States.
- Caucasus International University offers candidates the chance to win a scholarship which covers 70% of the tuition fees.
- Find out more about studying medicine in Georgia at this university now.
+Why Choose Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University?
- Founded in 1914, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU) has long been a leading light in Georgian medical education.
- One of the most highly-regarded universities in Georgia, TSU boasts innovative academic offerings, a vibrant student community and a central city location.
- It is currently ranked by the University Ranking by Academic Performance (URAP) as the top Georgian university.
- Quality assurance mechanisms ensure that teaching methods and programmes remain at a high standard.
- The university leverages its extensive network of business contacts to help students secure quality job placement and career success.
- Find out more about studying medicine in Georgia at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University now.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events