Why Study Medicine in Romania at Internationally Renowned Romanian Medical Universities?
- Guaranteed entry
- Tuition fees from €5,000 (approx. £4,300)per annum.
- Entry in October
- Globally Recognised
Romanian Universities to Study Medicine in English:
+Why Choose Gr Popa University lasi?
- ‘Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy – Iasi is one of the oldest educational institutions in Romania. It was founded in 1879.
- The Academic Medical Centre consists of 28 laboratories, several auditoriums and a library with more than 470,000 volumes.
- The university employs more than 800 renowned professors, offering graduate and postgraduate programs to more than 4,000 students.
- Entry is in October.
- Tuition fees are £4,300 annually.
+Why Choose Arad University?
- The “Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad was founded in 1990.
- The medicine and dentistry schools last 6 years and are offered in English or French, besides Romanian.
- Teaching methods include lectures as well as practical training.
- The university has its own library complex, the libraries contain a great number of scientific volumes exceeding 1,000,000.
- Currently, there are more than 20,000 students attending the university.
- Admission is taken in October and tuition fees are £4,300 per annum.
- Get all the information you need about studying medicine at this Romanian university now.
+Why Choose Ovidius University Constanta?
- Ovidius University of Constanta was founded in 1961.
- The medical school was founded in 1990 and is one of the most recent and modern schools in Romania.
- The new campus is the biggest in Southeast Europe, covering an area of more than 12,000 sq. m.
- Ovidius is home to a library with more than 500,000 volumes.
- 700 professors are employed in the university teaching 20,000 students.
- Tuition fees are £4,300 per year and admission is in October.
- Need more information about studying medicine at this Romania university? Find out everything you need to know now.
Watch Our Videos