Apply for Medical School Scholarships in Europe
Apply Now and Win a Scholarship
50% of the annual tuition fees
Full duration of studies
Apply for 2022 admission through SME
Apply Now & Win a Scholarship
- SME’s new ‘Apply Now and Win a Scholarship’ programme will provide a total of 45 scholarships in 2022, with 5 scholarships available each month from January to September.
- To be eligible, students must apply for 2022 admission through SME for an undergraduate or graduate Medicine or Dentistry course.
- The live draws will take place at the end of each month’s SME Symposium webinar, where all applicants’ names will be entered into an online random picker site to select the 5 winners.
- Students’ names will be added to every monthly draw following the date of their application. So, the earlier the application is made, the more chances there are to win.
- Scholarships are valid for an application for a 2022 entry.
- Scholarships can be used to apply for medical or dental English-taught programmes.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred and cannot be passed onto another student.
- Acceptance of these scholarships will need to be confirmed to one of our recruiters within 5 working days after the draw takes place.
Which Universities Offer Scholarships?
New Vision University
- Scholarships for New Vision University (NVU) are available through our ‘Apply Now and Win a Scholarship’ programme in 2022, which cover up to 50% of the annual tuition fees.
- New Vision University awards a scholarship covering 25% of the following academic year’s tuition fees. To be eligible, students must pass all the subjects from the previous year.
Caucasus International University
- Caucasus International University (CIU) offers scholarships that cover 70% of the tuition fees. You can be in the running to win through our ‘Apply Now and Win a Scholarship’ programme by applying for 2022 admission through SME.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events