Why Study Dentistry in English at Caucasus International University?
No entry exams
+Why Choose Caucasus International University?
- Caucasus International University was founded in Tbilisi in 2004 and is on its way to become one of the leading universities for dentistry in Europe.
- The standard of education from the university’s professors improves with each passing year, while student numbers continue to increase.
- Teaching methods and programmes are updated regularly to ensure that they are in line with European requirements.
- The university is home to wonderfully modern laboratories with all the necessary equipment to learn about the world of dentistry.
- The university has formed partnerships with highly regarded institutions such as Georgia State University in the USA and Grenoble Graduate School of Business in France.
- The university offers prospective students the chance to win a scholarship which covers 70% of the tuition fees.
+What does the Dentistry programme involve?
- The dentistry course at Caucasus International University lasts for five years.
- The first two years will focus largely on pre-clinical study, where students will gain an understanding of dentistry fundamentals.
- From years three to five, the course will focus primarily on clinical training, concluding with a six-month internship and mandatory state exams.
- The course will give students a thorough understanding of all areas related to pre- and post-clinical procedures relating to dentistry.
- Successful students will be rewarded with the title of Dentist and also earn a master’s degree upon graduation.
- Newly-qualified dentists will have a great opportunity to find work in Georgia or continue with their practice in locations such as the USA, the UK and India.
+How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ()|
|Dentistry||October & March||4,500|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
+Admission to Caucasus International University
Applicants are required to submit the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your native country confirming that you are authorised to study in Georgia.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+Life in Tbilisi
- Tbilisi has made excellent progress since Georgia gained independence in 1991 and the Rose Revolution of 2003 had a hugely positive impact on the city’s quality of life.
- The revolution transformed the economy and prompted a boom in the real estate market which attracted investors from all corners of the world.
- Modern Tbilisi is a wonderful city in which to reside, with a fine selection of renowned restaurants and cafes, along with a great variety of pubs and clubs to enjoy on evenings and weekends.
- For history enthusiasts, there are many museums to enjoy and explore in Tbilisi, with a strong focus on Art Nouveau buildings.
- The city’s transportation system has vastly improved in recent years, making it very easy to explore the city at your leisure.
+Life in Georgia
- Georgia has a population of more than 3.7 million and the county has made steady economic progress since gaining independence in 1991.
- Tourism has grown massively in recent years and is now a vital source of income for the country’s economy, contributing around $2.16 billion in 2016.
- In recent years, the road network linking Tbilisi with the rest of the country has undergone a remarkable transformation.
- It is the perfect place to live for people who enjoy walking and hiking, as Georgia has some incredible routes to explore such as Tusheti National Park and the spellbinding Greater Caucasus Range.