Why Study Dentistry at Caucasus International University?
No entry exams
October & March
+ Why Choose Caucasus International University?
- Caucasus International University was founded in Tbilisi in 2004 and is on its way to become one of the leading universities for dentistry in Europe.
- The standard of education from the university’s professors improves with each passing year, while student numbers continue to increase.
- Teaching methods and programmes are updated regularly to ensure that they are in line with European requirements.
- The university is home to wonderfully modern laboratories with all the necessary equipment to learn about the world of dentistry.
- The university has formed partnerships with highly regarded institutions such as Georgia State University in the USA and Grenoble Graduate School of Business in France.
- The university offers prospective students the chance to win a scholarship which covers 70% of the tuition fees.
+ What does the 5-Year Dentistry programme involve?
- The dentistry course at Caucasus International University lasts for five years.
- The first two years will focus largely on pre-clinical study, where students will gain an understanding of dentistry fundamentals.
- From years three to five, the course will focus primarily on clinical training in Dental Practices in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Successful students will be rewarded with the title of Dentist and also earn a master’s degree upon graduation.
- Newly-qualified dentists will be able to practice in the UK, the USA, Australia, Canada and other locations abroad.
+ How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ()|
|Dentistry||October & March||4,500|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
+ Admission to Caucasus International University
Applicants are required to submit the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ Dental Council Requirements for Recognising Dentistry Degrees
- Many of the world’s Medical Councils require that the Medical School that awarded the Doctor of Dental Medicine degree (DMD) be listed on the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS).
- Additionally, each region has its own requirements:
- UK: The General Dental Council (GDC) specifies a minimum of 1,600 hours of clinical experience which comprise hours spent completing appropriate investigations and/or administering dental treatment and not the time spent observing dentists or assisting other dentists/dental students.
+ Life in Tbilisi
- Tbilisi has made excellent progress since the past 30 years leading to a hugely positive impact on the city’s quality of life.
- Modern Tbilisi is a wonderful city in which to reside, with a fine selection of renowned restaurants and cafes, along with a great variety of pubs and clubs to enjoy on evenings and weekends.
- For history enthusiasts, there are many museums to enjoy and explore in Tbilisi, with a strong focus on Art Nouveau buildings.
- The city’s transportation system has vastly improved in recent years, making it very easy to explore the city at your leisure.
+ Life in Georgia
- Georgia has a population of more than 3.7 million and the county has made steady economic progress since the past 30 years.
- Tourism has grown massively in recent years and is now a vital source of income for the country’s economy.
- In recent years, the road network linking Tbilisi with the rest of the country has undergone a remarkable transformation.
- It is the perfect place to live for people who enjoy walking and hiking, as Georgia has some incredible routes to explore such as Tusheti National Park and the spellbinding Greater Caucasus Range.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events