After acceptance by a Serbian Higher Education Institution, each student should begin applying for a student visa at their closest Serbian Embassy which is valid for 1 year.
Citizens from all EU countries as well as the UK, the USA, Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Georgia, Grenada, Holy See, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Macau, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Palau, Peru, Qatar, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Trinidad ad Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Uruguay will be able to enter Serbia for up to 90 days without a visa.
Citizens from Belarus, China, Kazakhstan, Russia and Suriname, Ukraine, Bahamas, Colombia, Indonesia, Barbados, Burundi, Guinea-Bissau, India, Paraguay and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines able to enter Serbia for up to 30 days and Hong Kong for 14 days. However, in order to finish registration at a medical school proof of a valid visa will be required. Prerequisites for a visa application are as follows:
- Valid Passport (Passport must be valid at least 90 days from the issue date of visa)
- Acceptance letter from an academic institution.
- Completed visa application form.
- Colour photograph (size: 3.5×4.5 cm)
- Return ticket or Itinerary of future travel plans (copy of your driving license will be required if you are entering the country by car)
- Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Serbia.
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Proof of Payment of Visa Fee