Why Study Medicine in Europe?
No entry exams
Medicine: 5 or 6 Years
October, November, March & May
Universities to Study Medicine in English
+Why Choose Medical Universities in Armenia?
- Armenian medical universities are internationally-accredited and are regarded as some of the finest within Europe.
- Universities in Armenia are now taking in more local and international students than ever before. For example, last year, more than 5,000 international students studied medicine or dentistry in English.
- Medical studies in the UK, the USA and Canada can be very expensive with students accumulating significant financial debts due to large loans. This is in stark contrast to Armenia where the cost of living and study is much lower, with tuition fees starting from only $3,500 per annum.
- Medical students wishing to transfer to a university in Armenia may do so easily through the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
- Students looking to study medicine in Armenia may apply to the University of Traditional Medicine in Yerevan.
+Why Choose Medical Universities in Georgia?
- Georgia boasts some of the most esteemed medical schools in Europe, offering internationally-accredited degrees that are recognised the world over.
- With annual tuition fees starting from $5,000, studying medicine in Georgia is an affordable route to one of the best paid professions in the world.
- Students can choose between a standard 6 year course or an accelerated 5 year programme.
- BSc holders can enrol in a 4 year graduate entry programme at New Vision University. They can start their studies in the 3rd year of the 6 Year course without taking entrance exams.
- All available programmes are highly rated in global medical school directories, including: WHO (World Health Organization), FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), IMED (International Medical Education Directory) and the AVICENNA.
- Georgian medical programmes emphasise practical learning and hands-on experience through laboratories, surgeries, applied research, and affiliated co-op programmes with hospitals and clinics.
- The European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) allows medical students to easily transfer to a university in Georgia.
- Some Georgian medical universities have several funding options available in the form of Student Loans and Scholarships.
- Candidates who are interested in studying medicine in Georgia may choose between New Vision University, Caucasus International University and Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
+Why Choose Medical Universities in Serbia?
- Serbian medical universities are internationally accredited and are highly rated globally.
- Unlike studying medicine in the UK, the USA and Canada, medical studies in Serbia are far more affordable with tuition fees starting from just €6,000 per year.
- Upon graduating, students will have a strong chance of finding work as Serbian medical programmes are considered among best in the world.
- Medical students wishing to transfer to a Serbian university may easily do so through the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
- With guaranteed entry, students do not have to face the stress of entrance exams.
- Click the link below to read more about studying medicine at Serbian universities such as the Belgrade University School of Medicine.
+Why Choose Medical Universities in Ukraine?
- One of the most popular choices for international students, Ukrainian universities offer globally-accredited qualifications that are recognised worldwide.
- Students attending Ukrainian medical universities enjoy very reasonable living costs as well as low tuition fees starting from just $3,500 per annum.
- As entry to the programme is guaranteed, candidates do not have to worry about stressful entry exams.
- The European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) means that medical students can easily transfer to a Ukrainian university.
- Browse our site to discover more about opportunities for studying medicine in Ukrainian universities such as Sumy State University, Kiev Medical University and Zaporizhzhia State Medical University.
+Why Choose Medical Universities in Romania?
- Home to some of the finest medical universities in Europe, Romania offers internationally accredited degrees that are recognised worldwide.
- Medical programmes offered by Romanian universities are listed in renowned directories of international medical schools, such as the WHO (World Health Organization), FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), IMED (International Medical Education Directory) and the AVICENNA.
- The European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) makes the process of transferring to a Romanian University simple and easy.
- Students do not have to undertake entrance exams, as entry to the programme is guaranteed,
- Whereas medical students in the UK, the USA and Canada have to undergo significant expense, study and living costs in Romania are significantly lower with tuition fees starting from just €5,000 annually.
- Romanian educational institutes such as “Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy – Iasi, “Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad offer excellent medical programmes.
+Why Choose Medical Universities in Bulgaria?
- Ranked among the best in Europe, Bulgarian universities attract a rising number of native and international students every year.
- Bulgarian universities are internationally accredited, and the medical schools are well-thought of globally, with listings in such esteemed directories as: the WHO (World Health Organization), FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), IMED (International Medical Education Directory) and the AVICENNA.
- The European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) simplifies the process of transferring to a Bulgarian University for medical students.
- Graduates will have many career opportunities – they can apply for research programs, start their own private practice, work in non-profit medical organisations or work for pharmaceutical companies to further research into cutting-edge medical technologies and trials.
- Studying medicine is Bulgaria is very cost-effective, with tuition fees starting from just €8,000 per annum.
- Read our site to find out more about the wonderful medical programmes that are on offer in Bulgarian universities such as Sofia University ‘St Kliment Ohridski, Trakia University – Stara Zagora, Sofia Medical University, Plovdiv Medical University, Varna Medical University and Pleven Medical University.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events