Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine at Georgian National University?
No Entry Exams
October & March
Up to the last 3 years
+ Why Choose Georgian National University?
- Georgian National University (SEU) is regarded as a modern, progressive university in Tbilisi that has made a major impact on tertiary education in Georgia.
- The university has nearly 500 faculty members, attracting many visiting professors and participating in extensive international and national associations of academia.
- SEU is a force for academic transformation in Georgia with new departments and research centres as well as acting as a host for numerous international conferences and public events.
- SEU has nearly 8,000 students, with its distinctive history, unique values and commitment to collaboration making it a hub for students from all over the world.
- The university has various exchange programs with European and American universities and the alumni club enables networks to thrive post-graduation.
+ The 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme
- The 4-Year Graduate Medicine Programme at Georgian National University is an accelerated programme for candidates with a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc).
- Those who take the Graduate Entry pathway can accelerate their studies by starting in the third year of the six-year medicine course.
- The programme is taught in English at SEU in Tbilisi with extensive clinical study and skill development.
- SEU does not have entry exams for graduates however applicants must submit their analytical academic transcripts from a related degree.
- Graduate students study for a four year course covering one year of preclinical studies and three years of clinical rotations.
- Qualified SEU graduates have experience with various inpatient and outpatient settings in hospitals and medical facilities preparing them for a career in the Uk, the USA, Canada, Australia and other countries abroad.
+ How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees*()|
|Medicine||October & March||5500|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||140–280||1,660–3,310|
|Electricity & Gas||30||250|
+ Admission to Georgian National University
+ Life in Tbilisi
- Tbilisi is a stunning city that Lonely Planet has said is “sealing its reputation as the South Caucasus’ most cosmopolitan city”.
- As a buzzing metropolis, Tbilisi is home to just over 1 million people and one in three Georgians.
- Despite its many attractions and booming real estate industry, it is still affordable to live and study in Tbilisi while enjoying a pleasant lifestyle.
- The city has a dramatic valley setting with the picturesque Old Town particularly special thanks to the hills and cliffs it’s situated on.
- There is something for everyone in Tbilisi with a fantastic food scene, exquisite modern and traditional architecture, and diverse cultural offerings.
+ Life in Georgia
- Georgia is a safe and friendly country with low crime rates and a plethora of attractions.
- The landscape and climate are varied thanks to the location in the Caucasus Mountains meaning seasonal activities are always varied and enjoyable.
- While there are modern attractions, the historical and natural features of Georgia are numerous including Eurasian influences, ski fields and national parks.
- Georgia is the gateway between Central Asia and Europe which contributes to the fascinating mix of culture, architecture and travel opportunities.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events