From day one of your studies, you will be invited to join our webinar series. Presented by our postgraduate support team, these webinars are broadcasted online three times per week. In this series, we offer expert guidance on how to have a successful career as a medical practitioner in either the UK or the USA.
What Do Our Webinars Cover?
- Our webinar series will advise you on how to complete all of the necessary exams with the General Medical Council (GMC) and the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). This will ensure that you are fully-equipped with all the information you need before registering with them.
- We will give you top tips on how to prepare for job applications. Our series will conduct online interview training and it will show you how to compose a medical CV.
- We will also cover key information about the British and American medical systems. Some sample topics include: how to keep clear records through clinical notes, how to a present a patient to a senior, when you should ask for assistance etc.
- The series will offer guidance on postgraduate courses (such as ALS, ECG training etc). It will also cover Continuous Medical Education training which will improve your CV and make you a more attractive candidate.
- Finally, our experienced team will talk about various clinical topics. We will also show you videos on how to perform common procedures like cannulas, phlebotomy, arterial gases and more.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events