Why Study Medicine or Dentistry at Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU) in Ukraine?
No Entry Exams
1–3 years : $4,000 4–6 years : $4,500
1–2 years : $4,500 3–5 years : $4,850
Medicine: 6 years Dentistry: 5 years
+ Why Choose Zaporizhzhia State Medical University?
- As one of the oldest medical higher educational institutions in Ukraine, Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU) has a long-established reputation of delivering top-quality medical education.
- The University has over 40 years’ experience providing a high-standard of medical education to international students from countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe.
- Active students will enjoy the university’s state-of-the-art sports complex which houses a wide range of facilities including multiple gyms, a swimming pool, tennis courts and a shooting-range.
- The university boasts top-quality IT facilities through which students can access academic materials.
+ What does the Medicine & Dentistry course involve?
- ZSMU’s English-language undergraduate medicine programme is fully-accredited and lasts for six years.
- The programme has been designed to meet European standard of medical education.
- Medical students can access practical classes and medical aid through the university’s state-of-the-art training-scientific centre “University Clinic”.
- ZSMU’s globally-recognised dentistry course is 5 years in duration and is fully taught through English.
- The programme gives students a comprehensive theoretical knowledge in dentistry as well as a solid grounding on various clinical disciplines.
+ What do the Medicine & Dentistry programmes cost?
|Programmes||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ($)|
|Medicine||October & March||1–3 years of study:4,000 4–6 years of study:4,500|
|Dentistry||October & March||1–2 years of study:4,500 3–5 years of study:4,850|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
+ Admission to Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
Applicants are required to provide the following information:
- Complete application form
- Passport sized photograph
- Secondary education transcript
- Birth Certificate
+ Life in Zaporizhzhia
- Located in the South East of Ukraine, on the banks of the dramatic Dnieper River Zaporizhzhia (or Zaporozhye) is the sixth largest city in Ukraine.
- The city has a lively artistic scene and boasts many interesting museums, theatres, festivals and art markets.
- The city is also known as the home of the Cossacks and history buffs can immerse themselves in ancient Cossack culture on the nearby island of Khortytsya.
- This charming city features a thoroughly unique architectural style and is full of lovely parks and greenery.
+ Living in Ukraine
- As Europe’s biggest country, Ukraine offers a huge range of attractions and activities to explore.
- Ukraine is an ideal destination for active students, as its many nature reserves offer breathtaking hiker’s trails as well as a wide range of other exciting outdoor activities.
- With its rich history and diverse variety of cultures, Ukraine is a top choice for students with an interest in history.
- Ukrainians are well-known for their openness and hospitality.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events