Why Choose Ukrainian Medical Universities?
No entry exams
Medicine: 6 Years
Dentistry: 6 Years
+How much are the programmes?
- Tuition fees for studying medicine at dentistry at Ukrainian universities is as follows:
- Each programme is taught entirely through English and lasts for 5-6 years.
|Medical University||Programme (English)||Enrollment||Tuition Fees per Year ()|
|Kiev Medical University||Medicine / Dentistry||October||3,500/3,800|
|Sumy State University||Medicine||October||4,300|
|Zaporizhzhia State Medical University||Medicine||October||1–3 years of study – 4,000 4–6 years of study – 4,500|
|Zaporizhzhia State Medical University||Dentistry||October||1–2 years of study – 4,500 3–5 years of study – 4,850|
+How are the courses taught?
- The initial years are dedicated to pre-clinical subjects and eventually move on to clinical subjects.
- Programmes are taught through a variety of formats including: lectures, class-based learning, labs, workshops, seminars and consultations.
- The academic staff is made up of distinguished professors and scientists of an international research calibre.
+Admission for Undergraduate Entry
- Both EU and non-EU students can apply for the medicine and dentistry programmes at Ukrainian medical universities.
- Graduate Entry Medicine Programmes are available at Kiev Medical University and Sumy State University.
- To qualify for Graduate Entry in Ukrainian universities, candidates must have a degree in a science related field of study.
- Graduate Entry allows eligible students to enrol in the 2nd or 3rd year, thereby allowing them to complete the course in a shorter time and pay lower tuition fees.
+Is funding available?
- Please note that Study Medicine Europe does not offer a student loan service, however our team is always looking for new funding options for university students in Ukraine.
- To find out more about student loans in Ukraine, contact Study Medicine Europe, we will keep you up-to-date with all the latest developments changes regarding student loans.
+When are the deadlines?
- For EU & non-EU countries exempted from requiring a visa, the deadline is at end of October.
- Candidates from other EU countries with no visa exemption will need to submit their application at least a month prior to the deadline, as it can take up to a month for a student visa to be issued.
- The academic year consists of two semesters. The first semester stretches from September until January and the second semester goes from February until July.
- The timetable for the academic year will be structured similarly to the below.
|Winter Break||Late January||End February|
|Summer Break||Early June||Early September|
|Summer Vacation / Summer Training Practice|
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events