Why Consider Transferring to Dental Schools in Europe?
Dental University Transcript
Starting from $3,000/year
October & March
Remaining years following transfer
+Why Transfer To A Dental University in Europe?
- Transferring to a dental university in Europe is a good option for dental students seeking a cheaper alternative to their current university.
- You can transfer to one of our partner dental universities in universities in Armenia, Georgia, Serbia, Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria.
- All of our partner universities offer fully-accredited English-language dentistry programmes.
+Who is Eligible For An International Dental University Transfer?
- To apply for an international transfer to a foreign dental school, the candidate is required to have completed at least one semester of a dentistry programme at an accredited university.
- Alternatively, if the already has an undergraduate degree in a field related to dentistry, they will be eligible for a graduate entry programme in Armenia or Ukraine.
+How To Transfer Dental Universities With Study Medicine Europe
- European dental schools assess the suitability of a candidate evaluate based on their transcripts as well as the academic calendar syllabus for each subject.
- The transcript needs to include information on the following: number of hours (lectures, practice) completed, ECTS credits and examination results for completed modules.
- If the applicant has studied for a shorter amount of time but has covered a similar curriculum, then they may be obliged to attend supplementary classes to compensate to attain the required credits.
- Candidates must pass at least 5 exams in order to progress to a higher year of study.
- Our expert team can help you calculate the credits you need in order to accelerate your studies by one or several semesters.
Watch Our Videos