Why Consider Transferring to Dental Schools in Europe?
No entry exams
October & March
Remaining years following transfer
+Why Transfer To A Dental University in Europe?
- Transferring to a dental university in Europe is a good option for dental students seeking a cheaper alternative to their current university.
- You can transfer to one of our partner dental universities in universities in Armenia, Georgia, Serbia, Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria.
- All of our partner universities offer fully-accredited English-language dentistry programmes.
+Who is Eligible For An International Dental University Transfer?
- To apply for an international transfer to a foreign dental school, the candidate is required to have completed at least one semester of a dentistry programme at an accredited university.
- Alternatively, if the already has an undergraduate degree in a field related to dentistry, they will be eligible for a graduate entry programme in Armenia or Ukraine.
+How To Transfer Dental Universities With Study Medicine Europe
- European dental schools assess the suitability of a candidate evaluate based on their transcripts as well as the academic calendar syllabus for each subject.
- The transcript needs to include information on the following: number of hours (lectures, practice) completed, ECTS credits and examination results for completed modules.
- If the applicant has studied for a shorter amount of time but has covered a similar curriculum, then they may be obliged to attend supplementary classes to compensate to attain the required credits.
- Candidates must pass at least 5 exams in order to progress to a higher year of study.
- Our expert team can help you calculate the credits you need in order to accelerate your studies by one or several semesters.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events