Why Study Dentistry at internationally accredited dental universities in Armenia?
No entry exams
Dentistry: 5 Years
Offered with BSc Degree
Armenian Universities to Study Dentistry
+Why Choose the University of Traditional Medicine?
- In 1991, the University of Traditional Medicine was founded as a private university.
- This university is an ideal choice if you want to study dentistry in Europe.
- Within a decade the university made significant progress and received international accreditation in 2001.
- It is highly regarded for its quality of teaching and has a strong focus on research in the area of dentistry.
- The university is fully recognised by the WHO and is home to a growing number of students from all parts of the world including the United States, India and throughout Europe.
- Get more information about studying dentistry at this Armenian university now.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events