Why Study Dentistry at internationally accredited dental universities in Armenia?
- Guaranteed entry.
- Tuition fees from $3,000 (approx. £2,100)per year.
- Entry in October/March.
- Globally recognised qualifications.
Armenian Universities to Study Dentistry
+Why Choose the University of Traditional Medicine?
- In 1991, the University of Traditional Medicine was founded as a private university.
- Within a decade the university made significant progress and received international accreditation in 2001.
- It is highly regarded for its quality of teaching and has a strong focus on research in the area of dentistry.
- The university is fully recognised by the WHO and is home to a growing number of students from all parts of the world including the United States, India and throughout Europe.
- Get more information about studying dentistry at this Armenian university now.
Watch Our Videos