Why Study Dentistry at internationally accredited dental universities in Serbia?
- Guaranteed entry.
- Reasonably-priced tuition fees starting from €5,500(approx. £4,800).
- Entry in October.
- Globally recognised qualifications.
Serbian Universities to Study Dentistry
+Why Choose Belgrade University School of Medicine?
- Founded in 1808, the Belgrade School of Medicine is part of Belgrade University and is the oldest medical school in the Balkan region.
- The Academic Ranking of World Universities has ranked it as one of the world’s top universities.
- The staff are renowned for their high-standard of teaching, a standard which is maintained through frequent reviews.
- The university is fully recognised by the WHO and is home to a growing number of students from all parts of the world including the United States, India and throughout Europe.
- International students are attracted to the Dentistry programme for its top-class educational and recreational facilities such as IT rooms, study spaces, restaurants, cafes and an indoor sports hall.
Watch Our Videos