Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in the UK?
No entry exams
From 7000 per year
October & March
Up to the last 3 years
- The 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme is a rigorous, accelerated course that enables you to complete the medicine programme in four years rather than six.
- Applicants must fulfil the pre-requisite of a Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) in a science-related field such as Biomedical Science and the graduate programme begins in the third year of the six-year course for a globally-recognised Doctor of Medicine qualification.
- Your graduate studies at New Vision University UK will be structured into pre-clinical and clinical years preparing you for your work as a qualified medical doctor upon graduation.
- During the first year of the programme, the pre-clinical year, students study preclinical modules on-campus at New Vision University, Georgia.
- During Years Two to Four, students will complete your clinical rotations and lectures with professors and experienced medical consultants at British and Georgian hospitals.
- New Vision University currently offers a four-year programme for graduate students who already have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme is divided into pre-clinical and clinical years. The pre-clinical year takes place at the NVU campus in Georgia. During the clinical years, students will go to lectures while also performing clinical rotations at British and Georgian Hospitals.
- You can tailor the course to meet your specific needs, so you will have greater flexibility in terms of tuition fees and the programme itself.
- The NVU is well-staffed and is equipped with state-of-the-art labs and medical equipment.
- Intakes for this programme take place in October and March.
- The university has developed excellent relationships with a network of NHS Hospitals in the UK who allow NVU students to make use of their premises and local staff of consultants (senior doctors). These same university hospitals teach students from UK medical schools.
- Upon graduation from either programme, the student will receive an MD degree.
- New Vision University is a recognised medical institution and is featured in esteemed medical directories and associations such as the WDMS and FAIMER.
Students are considered eligible for the graduate entry programme if they have completed a Bachelor of Science (or related degree such as Biomedicine, Pharmacy, Nursing etc.) at a university in the UK, Europe, or outside the UK with this degree assessed by SME.Applications are also comprised of the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Georgia.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
- UK universities have a long history of providing top-quality medical education and are known as global leaders in the field of medicine.
- You now have the opportunity to study for a medical degree in the UK through New Vision University (NVU), a Georgian-based University.
- You will have the opportunity to attend lectures and clinical rotations at NHS University Hospitals.
- By completing your degree in the UK, students will have a much better chance of securing employment in the UK.