Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in the UK?
No entry exams
Medicine: 220–250 per ECTS
October & March
+Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in the UK?
- UK universities have a long history of providing top-quality medical education and are known as global leaders in the field of medicine.
- You now have the opportunity to study for a medical degree in the UK through New Vision University (NVU), a Georgian-based University.
- You will have the opportunity to attend lectures and clinical rotations at NHS University Hospitals.
- By completing your degree in the UK, students will have a much better chance of securing employment in the UK.
+Why Choose New Vision University?
- NVU currently offers a four-year graduate entry medicine programme for students who already have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The four-year graduate entry medicine programme is divided into pre-clinical and clinical years. The pre-clinical year takes place at the NVU campus in Georgia. During the clinical years, students will go to lectures while also performing clinical rotations at British and Georgian Hospitals.
- You can tailor the course to meet your specific needs, so you will have greater flexibility in terms of tuition fees and the programme itself.
- The NVU is well-staffed and is equipped with state-of-the-art labs and medical equipment.
- Intakes for this programme take place in October and March.
- The university has developed excellent relationships with a network of NHS Hospitals in the UK who allow NVU students to make use of their premises and local staff of consultants (senior doctors). These same university hospitals teach students from UK medical schools.
- Upon graduation from either programme, the student will receive an MD degree.
- New Vision University is a recognised medical institution and is featured in esteemed medical directories and associations such as the WDMS and FAIMER.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events