Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in the UK?
No entry exams
September & March
Up to the last 3 years
Which Universities Offer Graduate Entry Medicine in the UK?
+ Why Study 4-Year Graduate Medicine?
The Graduate Entry Online Personalised Route offered by New Vison University is suitable to students that hold a BSc degree looking for a partially online course.
- Those who take the Graduate Entry pathway can accelerate their studies by starting in the third year of the six-year medicine course.
- Students can study part of the course online.
- The course consists of one pre-clinical year that can be completed partially online and three years of clinical studies.
- In the last three years, students are offered clinical rotations at Georgian hospitals or teaching hospitals and clinics in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia upon availability.
+ How is the Online Personalised Study Programme offered?
- New Vision University is offering online study options to suit each student’s unique academic needs.
- Students can watch live-streamed videos of classes.
- Students can study partially online for a graduate course.
- Later, students progress to clinical years at hospitals in Georgia. Clinical rotations can be also organized in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada or Australia, depending on hospitals’ availability.
+ British Professors & Medical Faculty
- New Vision University has created a UK Faculty of 110 British Professors, senior consultants with broad experience working for British and American Teaching Hospitals.
- The prestigious staff also hold academic positions in British and American Medical Schools.
+ What do the Clinical Rotations in the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA & Australia Involve?
- New Vision University offers a unique opportunity to eligible students to complete up to the last three years of their medical clinical rotations to British, Irish, American, Canadian and Australian hospitals.
- Placements are offered upon availability, so, offers are made after matching student’s preferences and applicable rotations.
+ What are the Entry Requirements?
+ Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in the UK?
- UK has a long history of providing top-quality medical education having many global leaders in the field of medicine.
- You now have the opportunity to study part of a medical degree in the UK through New Vision University, a Georgian-based University.
- You will have the opportunity to attend live-streamed lectures and build strong networks in the industry ahead of your medical career.
- By completing partially your degree in the UK, students will have a much better chance of securing employment in the UK.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events