Acute Kidney Injury
Posted on 08 Mar 2023
In our Free SME Webinar, we are going to discuss a topic that many doctors across the UK come across, Acute Kidney Injury (AKI). The aim is to understand what AKI is, how it can be diagnosed and prevented.
Our guest speaker, Dr Kajenthiny Ganeshamoorthy, will be addressing the following points:
- Definition – Explaining what AKI is.
- Causes – Different causes of AKI.
- Diagnosing – Recognising the symptoms.
- Treatment – How to best treat it.
MAIN PRESENTERSDr Kajenthiny Ganeshamoorthy MD, FY2, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, Scotland, UK
HOW TO JOINThis symposium will take place on Friday, March 10th, 2023 at 3.00 PM UK Time. Click HERE to join.
|3.00 – 3.10pm||Welcome
|3.10 – 3.50pm||Acute Kidney Injury
Dr Kajenthiny Ganeshamoorthy
|3.50 – 4.00pm||Q&A
- Certificate for attendance.
- 20% discount on the Annual Premium Subscription on Lecturio for all attendees.