Approaching Falls on the Ward
In our first Free SME Webinar for 2023, we are going to discuss how to best approach falls on the ward. We will be focusing on understanding this fundamental aspect of practicing Medicine. We will analyse how to assess a patient, investigate and prevent falls.
Our guest speaker, Dr Joshua Soggi, will be addressing the following points:
- Fall vulnerability – Understanding the risk factors.
- Assessment – Approaching a vulnerable patient.
- Investigating – How to examine a patient.
- Avoidance – Preventing future falls.
- Case study – Application of knowledge.
MAIN PRESENTERSDr. Joshua Soggi MD, SHO, North Manchester General Hospital, England, UK
HOW TO JOINThis symposium will take place on Wednesday, February 1st, 2023 at 3.00pm UK Time. Click HERE to join.
|3.00 – 3.10pm||Welcome
|3.10 – 3.45pm||Approaching Falls on the Ward
Dr. Joshua Soggi
|3.45 – 4.00pm||Q&A
- Certificate for attendance.
- 20% discount on the Annual Premium Subscription on Lecturio for all attendees.