SME’s 2021 Virtual Open Days
In the midst of this pandemic uncertainty, SME has taken the initiative to once again run all the 2021 Open Days virtually.
We are aware that students will need all the necessary information to decide on the university they would like to pursue their medical, dental or veterinary studies. So, SME have coordinated seven consecutive days of webinars in the months of January/February, April, May and August. More specifically, we have organized separate Open Days; one per country of study (Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia) and one for Graduate Entry admission. We will also provide opportunities for Online Undergraduate & Graduate medical studies including clinical rotations across the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia.
The events will be presented and facilitated by our very own existing SME students who will share their experiences about what it’s like to study at a foreign medical school. Prospective students will have the opportunity to listen in and ask questions as there will be ample time for Q&A’s at the end of the session.
- Receive information about Online or On-Campus medical studies including clinical rotations in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and Europe.
- Get insightful information about Undergraduate or Graduate Entry.
- Share students’ experiences studying and living abroad.
- Access to funding opportunities and scholarships.
- Work in the UK, Ireland, USA and Australia after graduation.
- Q&A at the conclusion of the events.
To register for the webinars of your choice, please click on your preference week below.
Duration will be approximately two hours and attendance is free for all the webinars.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to win one (1) of the two (2) scholarships that SME provides in each of the Virtual Open Days which covers 50% of the annual tuition fees for the full duration of the course. To enter the draw, you will need to register and attend the respective session.
Don’t forget to mark the dates on your calendar so, you don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity!