SME has organised 8 days of Virtual Open Days for study in Greece, Georgia, Ukraine, Graduate Entry, Romania, Serbia, Armenia & Bulgaria. These events are aimed at all prospective medical and dentistry students who wish to study at a recognised university abroad.
Prospective students will have the chance to learn about medicine and dentistry courses taking place in the UK or Europe, with all programmes taught entirely in English and affordable tuition fees, starting from 3,500 per year. Explore all your options and benefit from webinars full of information. Attendance is free.
These unique events will be facilitated by existing students studying at our partner universities, and not by SME staff, as we want to ensure that all attendees will get firsthand information directly from current students.
- Receive information about medical studies including clinical rotations in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and Europe.
- Get insightful information about Undergraduate or Graduate Entry
- Share students’ experiences studying and living abroad
- Access to funding opportunities and scholarships
- Work in the UK, Ireland, USA and Australia after graduation
- Q&A at the conclusion of the events.
Join one of our Open Days
& Win one of the Tuition Fees Scholarships
How to Join
All Open Days will commence at 6.00 pm UK time. To join the webinars, please click on the event of preference via the link provided. No password is required.
Friday, 13th of August 2021: click HERE to join.
Saturday, 14th of August 2021: click HERE to join.
Sunday, 15th of August 2021: click HERE to join.
Monday, 16th of August 2021: click HERE to join.
Tuesday, 17th of August 2021: click HERE to join.
Wednesday, 18th of August 2021: click HERE to join.
Thursday, 19th of August 2021: click HERE to join.
Friday, 20th of August 2021: click HERE to join.
|6.00 – 6.20 pm||Studying Medicine in the UK or Europe
Fani Giakoumelou, Student Recruitment Manager
|6.20 – 7.00 pm||Share personal experiences about the University & the Course
|7.00 – 7.15 pm||Q&A
Your own questions answered by our current students and SME representatives
All guests attending our event will have a chance to win one of our 2 tuition fee scholarships. The names of all participants will be collected in each of the Open Days and will be inputted on an Online Random Picker Site at the end of the last Open Day on August 27th. and Acceptance of these scholarships will need to be confirmed to one of our recruiters by September 2nd, 2021. The draw will run live and the names will be automatically selected. Name of winners will be published on our website.
- Two Scholarships covering 50% of the annual tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
Terms & Conditions
- Full name of the student will need to appear on the Zoom session as stated in the passport or any other legal document.
- Scholarships are valid for an application for a 2021 entry.
- Scholarships can be used to apply for medical or dental English-taught programmes.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred and cannot be passed onto another student.
- Acceptance of these scholarships will need to be confirmed to one of our recruiters by September 2nd, 2021.