Why Choose Medical Universities in the UK?
No entry exams
Medicine: 220–250 per ECTS
Medicine: 5 & 6-year courses
October & March
+ How Much Do The Programmes Cost?
- Below is a list of costs for the medicine programme:
|Tuition Fees in the UK (per ECTS)||220–250|
|Fee for the 2-Month Summer Study Period at NVU Georgian Campus||3,500|
|Accommodation Fees the 2-Month Summer Study Period in Georgia||500–600|
+ How Are the Courses Taught?
- The undergraduate course (5 or 6 years) is structured around pre-clinical and clinical years. During the pre-clinical years, you will study for a BSc degree in a science-related field (e.g. Pharmacy, Biomedical Science, Nursing etc) at a university that is located in the UK, EU or in a Non-EU country. In Summer, students are also required to complete two months studying medical modules at the NVU campus in Georgia. During the clinical years, students will attend lectures and clinical rotations at British and Georgian Hospitals.
- The four-year graduate entry medicine programme is divided into pre-clinical and clinical years. In the pre-clinical year, students complete their studies at the NVU Georgian campus. During the clinical years, they will attend lectures and do clinical rotations at British and Georgian hospitals.
+ Admission for Undergraduate Entry
- Candidates from EU and non-EU countries may apply for the undergraduate medicine programmes in the UK.
- You will not have to complete any entrance exams.
+ Admission for Graduate Entry
- To be eligible for graduate entry, the candidate will need a Bachelor of Science degree in a subject related to medicine.
- Candidates are not required to sit entrance exams.
+ Will Funding Be Available?
+ What Deadlines Should I Be Aware Of?
- Please note that intakes for these programmes take place in October and March.
- If you do not need a visa, the deadline to apply is the start of the September and February.
- Please note that the academic year is split into two semesters.
- The timetable will be structured as follows:
|Teaching Period||Early October||Late December|
|Vacation time||Late December||End December|
|Exams||Early January||Late January|
|First retake examination||Early February||Mid-February|
|Teaching Period||Early March||Early May|
|Vacation time||Early May||Mid May|
|First retake examination||Mid-June||Late June|
|SUMMER VACATION / SUMMER TRAINING PRACTICE|
|Second retake examination||Early September||Mid-September|
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events