Why Study for an Undergraduate Degree in Medicine in Europe?
No entry exams
October, November, March & May
Medicine: 5 or 6 Years
+Why Choose Our Partner Universities for an Undergraduate Degree in Medicine?
- Study Medicine Europe has partnerships with some of the best medical universities in Armenia, Georgia, Serbia, Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria.
- Our partner universities are all accredited institutions that are recognized internationally.
- They also enjoy high academic rankings and are listed in all known directories of internationally renowned medical schools (WHO, IMED, etc.).
+Why Choose Europe for an Undergraduate Degree in Medicine?
- All of the undergraduate medical programmes at our partner universities are fully taught through English.
- Students can enjoy guaranteed entry, meaning that you can avoid stressful entrance examinations.
- All the medical courses are internationally accredited, so once you have graduated you will be able to practice medicine all over the world.
- With cheap tuition fees starting from just $3,000 a year you can make big savings.
- What’s more, Armenia, Georgia, Serbia, Ukraine, Romania or Bulgaria have very reasonable living costs, making them an ideal option for studying abroad.
+Medicine Undergraduate Programmes in Europe
- Undergraduate medical programmes in Armenian, Georgian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Romanian and Bulgarian universities typically last for six years.
- However, the New Vision University in Georgia does offer an accelerated five year course. These internationally-accredited programmes are taught through English and attract students from all over the world.
- European Undergraduate Medicine Programmes typically comprise of pre-clinical training as well as clinical practice and internships.
- Upon successful completion of the programme graduates will obtain a globally-recognised qualification that will allow them to practice medicine worldwide.
- Please see these pages for more information about Undergraduate Medicine Programmes in Armenia, Georgia, Romania, and Bulgaria.
+Why Apply for Undergraduate Medicine with Study Medicine Europe?
- Study Medicine Europe is the only recruiting organization that helps students from all over the world secure a place at a European Medical University.
- Our team of experienced representatives will provide you with expert advice before, during and after your undergraduate degree to help you realise your dream of becoming a practicing medical doctor.