SME has organised 9 distinct Virtual Open Days in February (5th – 13th) for medical studies in the UK or Europe. The webinar series will consist of the following consecutive events; UK Campus, Graduate Entry, Romania, Serbia, Armenia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Greece, and Georgia. These events are aimed at all prospective medical and dentistry students who wish to study in the UK or Europe and get a degree from a recognised European university.
Explore all your options and benefit from webinars full of information. Attendance is free.
These unique events will be facilitated by current students and graduates of our partner universities, so that our attendees get firsthand information on all aspects of studying abroad, including:
- Insightful information about Undergraduate or Graduate Entry in the UK or Europe.
- Clinical rotations in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia.
- Working in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia after graduation.
- Access to funding opportunities and scholarships.
- Students’ experiences studying for a Medical or Dental degree.
- Graduates’ experiences registering and working in the UK.
How to Join
All Open Days will commence at 6.00 pm UK time. To join the webinars, please click on the event of preference via the link provided. No password is required.
Saturday, 5th of February 2022.
Sunday, 6th of February 2022.
Monday, 7th of February 2022.
Tuesday, 8th of February 2022.
Wednesday, 9th of February 2022.
Thursday, 10th of February 2022.
Friday, 11th of February 2022.
Saturday, 12th of February 2022.
Sunday, 13th of February 2022.
|6.00 – 6.40 pm||Studying Medicine in the UK or Europe
Fani Giakoumelou, Student Recruitment Manager
|6.40 – 7.10 pm||Personal Experiences
|7.10 – 7.25 pm||UK Clinical Rotations
Clinical Year Students
|7.25 – 7.40 pm||GMC Registration
|7.40 – 8.00 pm|| Q&A
Your own questions answered
Through the ‘SME Sponsorship Programme’, we are offering 45 scholarships to students applying for 2022 admission through SME between January and September 2022.
The 5 scholarships on offer each month will cover 50% of the tuition fees for the entire duration of the undergraduate or graduate Medicine or Dentistry course. The monthly draw will be conducted live at each of our SME Symposium webinars, selecting the winners’ names from the list of applicants using an Online Random Picker Site.
Once an application is submitted to SME, the student’s name will be entered into all the following monthly draws until the end of the programme. So, the earlier the application is made, the more chances you have to win!
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships are valid for an application for a 2022 entry.
- Scholarships can be used to apply for medical or dental English-taught programmes.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred and cannot be passed onto another student.
- Acceptance of these scholarships will need to be confirmed to one of our recruiters within 5 working days after the draw takes place.