Medical Ethics – How to Protect Employment
Posted on 23 Apr 2021
This April, in our Free SME Webinar, we are going to highlight the key points in medical ethics, including how to better understand the GMC rules and principles to avoid any misconduct, suspensions or terminations.
Our guest speaker Dr. Mohsin Mohammed will be covering:
- Confidentiality – understanding the rules surrounding patient information
- Consent – patients and doctors making decisions together
- Doctor-patient relationships – maintaining professional boundaries
- Personal Beliefs – how they fit into medical practice
- Patient Safety – raising and acting on concerns
- MPTS – how to avoid disciplinary actions
The event will end with an Open Q&A with our presenter!
MAIN PRESENTERSDr Mohsin Mohammed MBChB – FY1 Programme, Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy, UK
HOW TO JOIN
This event will take place on Tuesday, April 27th 2021 at 2.30 pm UK Time. Click HERE to join.
|2.30 – 2.35 pm||Welcome
Dr Raza Khan, Project Manager at SME
|2.35 – 3.45 pm||Good Medical Practise
Dr. Mohsin Mohammed
|3.45 – 4.30 pm||Q&A
Mohsen Salim, Project Manager at SME
- Certificate for attendance
- 50% discount on the Annual Premium Subscription on Lecturio for all attendees