Exam Methodology and an Approach to Intelligent Learning
Posted on 15 Dec 2020
IntroductionSME has organized a Free Webinar to present effective techniques for exams and learning. These events are aimed at all current medical and dental students and will be based on:
- Receive guidance about the effective strategies of crushing exams and how to really prepare for them.
- Get insightful information about what the real approach to intelligent studying techniques are, how to understand your learning style, creating a focus based environment and goal setting for success.
- Share students and graduates experiences of studying effectively.
- Covering essential exams all doctors will have sit.
- Q&A at the end of the event.
How to Join
This event will take place on Thursday, 17th of December 2020 at 6.00 pm UK Time. Click HERE to join.
|6.00 – 6.10 pm||Welcome
Dr Raza Khan, Project Manager at SME
|6.10 – 6.30 pm||IELTS vs OET, Systems used for intelligent learning
Mohsen Salim, Chairman of Bulgarian Resuscitation Council
|6.30 – 7.30 pm||Effective learning and exam preparation
Dr Ehsan Salim, FY1 Academic Programme, QEU Hospital, Glasgow
|7.30 – 8.00 pm||Q&A
Dr Raza Khan, Project Manager at SME.
- Certificate for Attendance
- Complete resource package given out