This event is the place to be for all prospective medical, dental and veterinary students seeking to study at fully accredited European Universities, in programmes taught entirely in English.
Explore all your options and benefit from a day full of information. Entry is free for the entire event
- Presentations on medical, dental and veterinary studies in Europe
- Kiosks of our partner universities
- Current students’ experiences in Bulgaria and Romania
- Working in the UK after graduation
- Free information packages
- One-on-one meetings with our Recruitment Managers
Our Open Day will feature a line-up of distinguished guests, including members of the Bulgarian parliament and a number of illustrious figures from the country’s political scene, as well as members of the management of each of our partner universities and eminent representatives of the British academic society.
Event name: New Delhi Open Day 2018
Date: 7th of April, 2018 Time: 12.30 PM – 5.00 PM
Venue Location: “Silver Oak Hall”, Habitat World, at India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (Entry from gate number 3 on Vardhman Marg)
Directions to the Venue
New Delhi Railway Station is approximately 15 minutes from the centre.
Old Delhi Railway Station is approximately 30 minutes from the centre.
Buses 116, 729, 522SPL, 181, 522, 47A, 764, 623.
Surface car parking and Basement car parking is available inside the centre.
|12.30 – 13.30||Registration & Universities’ Showcase|
Register your details and visit our partner universities’ kiosks to meet with current students and graduates
|13.30 – 14.15||Studying Medicine in Europe|
|14.15 – 14.45||Q&A|
Your own questions answered by our panel of speakers
|14.45 – 15.00||Lucky Draw|
Win one of the scholarships and prizes offered by SME
|15.00 – 17.00||Meet our Team|
Meet our Recruitment Managers to discuss your case
Scholarships and Prizes
All guests attending our event will have a chance to win one of our 3 scholarships and prizes!
- A full scholarship (our service fees) for 1 lucky guest
- Two relocation packages: a plane ticket to Bulgaria or Romania and 2 nights at a hotel for 2 students