The Open Day is cancelled due to Covid-19.
This event is the place to be for all prospective medical, dental and veterinary students who wish to study at a recognised university abroad. At this event, students can learn about medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine courses that take place in Europe and the UK. These programmes are taught entirely in English with affordable tuition fees that start from $3,500
per year. Explore all your options and benefit from a day full of information. Entry is free for the entire event.
- Presentations on medical, dental and veterinary studies in the UK or Europe
- Working in Australia or the UK after graduation
- Current students’ experiences studying in the UK or Europe
- Working in the UK after graduation
- Free information packages
- One-on-one meetings with our Recruitment Managers
Join one of our Open Days
& Win a Tuition Fee Scholarship
|12.30 – 13.30
||Registration & Universities’ Showcase
Register your details and visit our partner universities’ kiosks to meet with current students and graduates
|13.30 – 14.15
||Studying Medicine in the UK or Europe
Fani Giakoumelou, Student Recruitment Manager
|14.15 – 14.45
||Working as a doctor in the UK
Dr. Anil Sachdev, Romanian medical university graduate
|14.45 – 15.15
Your own questions answered by our panel of speakers
|15.15 – 15.30
Win a scholarship offered by SME
|15.30 – 17.30
||Meet our Team
Meet our Recruitment Managers to discuss your case
All guests attending our event will have a chance to win one of our 2 tuition fee scholarships.
- Two Scholarships covering 50% of the annual tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
Melbourne Open Day 2020 Registration